Chapter 46:Forgive and Forget

"What the hell !!". Those were the only words that came into my mind now.Too many questions that are left unanswered.
"You can't be my grandpa, he died years ago" I said breathlessly. How was any of this possible. I feel like these things just keep on coming. I never met my grandpa but my father used to show me pictures of him. My father always told me he and his father were really close.

"I wasn't there for him when he was younger so that could be the reason he never told you about me" he explained.
"Haley, I've looked everywhere for you". There he was again. Niall.
"What do you want ?" I whispered harshly. I wish I could just beat him up right now but we're at a hospital. It wouldn't be appropriate. Would it ?.

"Wait. Who's that ?" Niall asked once he saw the old man standing right behind me.
"No one, just go back to Zayn's room. Once we're done talking I'll come to his room as well" I instructed him.
"Fine, just be careful, okay ?" He said while grabbing both of my hands with his own.

"How ironic" i said while getting myself out of his grip. Once i did i could see the disappointment clear on his face. Did he really expect me to just forgive him ?.
"Tell me more about all of this" I said, interested by all of this.
"Well you better buckle up cause you're in for a heavy ride".