Chapter 24 : Something you need to know

Hello guys ❤️🤘🏻
This chapter also has Niall's POV in it so read carefully

Have fun reading ❤️🤘🏻

wow no need shoot me" Vanessa said while holding up her hands to surrender. She wore a short black skirt with a panther print shirt and heels as high as the Eiffel Tower. "Why are you here Vanessa ?" I asked again. "I need to tell you the truth about Niall" she said while grabbing something from her purse and giving it to me. It was a note. What's her deal with all these notes ?. "I need to be somewhere soon so I'm giving you this note with all the things you need to know about him" she said while looking directly at me. I grabbed the note from her hands and put away the gun. "I gotta go, just know that Niall isn't the person who you think he is" she said while walking out of the door again. What did she mean ?, should I read it ?. I'm curious and I want to know things about him but is this really the way to go ?.

I decided to leave it on the counter. I could always read it later on. I finished cleaning and went upstairs. I didn't want to be in my bedroom so I decided to go to Niall's room. Niall's room was the same as mine but he was way more neat. His suitcase is still perfectly packed without anything peeking out. I went to lay down at his bed. It smelled like his cologne mixed with cigarette smoke. I nuzzled my nose into his sheets and thought about what my life  would be like if I live in a normal house with a normal family. The only thing I really liked about being the daughter of a gang leader was being able to fight. A lot of people think gang members get tattoos to intimidate others but it's not like that usually. I've had tattoos ever since I was 14. My fathers pushed me into getting my first one. He wanted me to get the first letter of the first person I killed. His name was Marco Jonas. It kind of hurt but it was bearable. After that I got more and more. My body was a diary to me. I didn't have tattoo sleeves like Niall but I got small ones spread all over my body. I hated tattoos when I was younger. I thought they would just turn ugly and I would regret them but I realized that even if they did turn ugly they would still have so much meaning to me.
I got the first letter of Liam's name on my body as well. My father told me to get it to show that I wasn't afraid of Liam but that's a total act.

Niall's POV

"Dammit". This computer is so fucking slow and it's really getting on my nerves. Before I could actually destroy the whole computer Haley walked in. She looked so fucking beautiful and I hate not being able to tell her without wanting to rip her clothes off. "I decided to make dinner, do you want to come you've been here for hours" she said innocently. That's the thing with Haley even though I know that she killed thousands of people she's still so innocent. "Sure I'll be there in a minute". I've been trying to let this computer work for so fucking long just to look up some information about Liam. I can't believe he actually went into this house and raped Haley. I've wanted to tell her that i like her for so long but I know I'm not a good influence on her. I've tried to keep distance between me and her but she's so fucking perfect that I just don't know how to. I went out of the office and joined Haley at the table. "What did you make" I asked her curiously. "Nothing special, just some vegetables with steak for you while I eat my vegetarian food" she said while smiling down. She's so cute. Fuck I'm so whipped. "What's that" I asked Haley after seeing a note lay on the counter. "Nothing" she said quickly while grabbing the note and putting it behind her back. She was obviously lying. "Haley give me the fucking note" I spit. "Why would I ? It's nothing". I quickly grabbed the note from her hands a read it. On this note was my whole past.