Chapter 45: The Truth Always Comes Out.

"What the hell !!". That were the only words that were able to come out of my mouth. I didn't know what was going on. The only thing I knew was that what ever the hell was going it wasn't good.
"Shut your fucking mouth, I'm not gonna hurt you" he hissed.

"Then what do you want ?" I responded aggressively while ripping my arm away from his grip. "I need to tell you something important".
"What is it ?" I asked curiously. For some reason I trusted this guy.
"I have informational about your dad" he stated.

"He wants to expand the gang".
"What the hell are you talking about ?, he never said anything to me" I said, the words barely coming out of my mouth because of all the confusion that was running trough my head.

"He doesn't want you to know about any of this, he even threatened some members, people that are like family to him".
"But why does he want to expand ?, I thought he was happy with how things were going ?".
"Everyone thought he was but he wants to have more power, more people on his side and he wants more drugs than ever before".

"How do you know all of this ?" I asked him, still trying to comprehend all of this.
"Because he's my son".