Embraced by the Stars

The sun finally hides underneath the horizon. Just watching it lower under the earth you walk is peaceful. Before the midnight sky even twinkle in your eyes, a warm palette of orange and yellow glows first. Something warm and relaxing has now become the empty black canvas waiting to be painted by a cosmic color scheme.

A small breeze glides through the emerald field, covered by the shadow of the night, as a splash of cobalt appears in the sky. This gentle breeze touches your skin, moves your hair, plays with the loose fabric that you're wearing. The once black sky is now decorated with different shades of blue as a hint of purple blends in. You might already think the sky is pretty the way it is until a small twinkle appears in the corner of your eye. There it is, the first star of many to shine at this time.

It takes a good amount of time before the sky is fully painted with stars and the ocean that is called space. Another special time of day where the area above us is painted by the world's sense of movement. Even though the color of your eyes is similar or completely dark from the image, there is a pool of the starry night being made within your iris.

People do forget to take it in and realize the world has its natural beauty even at the time right now is a bit ugly. Some just ignore it to get ready for the sun to reappear. Otherwise, you have the ones who live during the night, experiencing life in different ways. But not many just take the time to look up and soak in the magical display. The ones who do are trying to find something positive for themselves in life or find a world and discoveries within the stars. Then there's you, a person who wants to find beauty in everything in hope of making the world a better place.

That's when you follow the twinkling lights in hope of finding your special friends in the sky. Pollux, a friend hanging around with their friends Castor, Wasat, and Athena. But sometimes you call all of them out by saying the name Gemini. Antares with their friends with the alignment of the scorpion, Altair watching over the sky in the form of an eagle, Bellatrix along with her friends to protect the others as Orion the hunter, and everyone else you still haven't met. Although, you still know them by their constellation.

Sometimes you wish you could go up there and talk to them in person. Being able to be embraced by their shining company that is there almost every day. Or find a way for them to come down and wrap you in a cosmic bind that is called a hug. Just having the chance to communicate with the celestial beings will bring you the utmost joy. Intertwining your hands with the friends in the sky. Receiving a form of love that is out of this world. This energy of warmth within every form of contact. Feeling the most favorited form of beauty that you already know...

"Happiness."