☆Chapter 35☆

Beginne am Anfang

When I finally arrive her class, Yena was already waiting for me outside of her class.

"Oh oppa you finally here!" Yena smiled as she gave me a hug before pulling away and giving me a peck on my lips. I let out a smile as my gaze unknowingly landed on the dark bruise, near her lips.

Suddenly Taehyung words immediately replay in my mind.

And who knows the bruises on her face is fake too.

"Oppa what's wrong?" Yena suddenly asked, breaking away my train of thoughts.

"Huh?" I blurted as my attention avert to Yena who is looking at me concernly.

"Is that something on my face? You been staring at my face for quite some time." Yena asked.

Should I ?

"O-Oh yes there is... Let me help you." I smile as I raised my arm before rubbing the bruise with my thumb. My eyebrows immediately furrowed in suspicion when Yena didn't flinch in pain despite I was using some force to rub the bruise on her lips.

When I retrieve my hand back, my eyes widen in disbelief when the colour of the bruise near her lips fade away. I immediately looked at my thumb to see my thumb became purple in colour too.

Taehyung was right! Yena was lieing all this time!

"Yena... Tell me honestly did you lied to me?" I asked as I look at Yena seriously, hopping that she would confess.

"What? Of course no! Jimin oppa why would I lie to you? You don't believe me?" Yena pout as she put both of her arms at her waist, pretending to be mad at me.

"Then what is this?" I angrily asked as I show her my thumb.

Yena eyes widen in shock as her jaw slightly dropped while looking at me.

"YOU SET THIS UP DID YOU?!" I angrily yelled at her as my fingers curled into a fist, ignoring the fact that students were crowding and looking at us.

"J-Jimin oppa... I-I can explain!" Yena desperately begged as she grabbed both of my hands.

"Then explain." I snapped as I glared at her.

"I-I..." Yena stuttered as her eyes swiftly move left and right, thinking of words to say but nothing come out.

"Can't believe you are this type of person. You have changed, you are not the Yena I know last time... You don't have to explain anymore... We are over." I coldly said as I yanked my arms away from her grips before walking away, leaving her in a sobbing mess.

"JIMIN! I'M SORRY!" Yena sobbed.

I ignored her as I quickly run to find Eunji. I need to apologize. I can't believe that Yena would do this type of stuff...

Eunji is not in classroom neither is she in the rooftop...

Maybe she's at her locker?

I thought as I ran towards her locker. To my dismay, she was not at her locker too.

Where is she???

I asked myself as I run my hand over my brown hair. Suddenly a glimpse of  a figure caught my entrance as I turned my head to the right where's the school entrance is. My lips immediately curled up into a smile when my gaze landed on Eunji. I let out a sigh of relief before I ran towards her.

"Eunji!" I shouted before I stopped right in front of her, Jungkook, Bambam and Yugyeom.

"What do you want?" Eunji coldly asked as she looked at me with no expression. While Jungkook and his friends looked at me cautiously, probably doubt that I'm going hurt Eunji again.