1

It was almost 6:00p.m., Soonyoung and his friends just came back from school. They were walking at the same alleyway just right before they took their own way to home.

"Bye Soonyoung!" Seungkwan said waving both of his hands

"Don't forget to bring your UNO card tomorrow" Mingyu giggled

"Sure" Soonyoung replied

Three of them were separated now. Soonyoung took the alleyway on his left side which means it took him to his house. He just whistling around while looking at the birds.

Soonyoung is quite excited to arrive home because his mom promised him to cook his favourite food which is carrot porridge :p He then put on earphone and played 'Simple'. 'Simple' will always be his favourite song because whenever he listens to the song, he feels that he could let all his stress out.

He almost arrives at home. Then he see a black car were parked in front of his house. "Who's the fuck it could be" Soonyoung asked himself. He just continue walking to the front door. But he was curious. The door was opened. His mom will never open the door just like that unless there's an emergency.

When he came in, he saw everything was thrown on the floor. His house was a mess at that time. He didn't know what is happening right now. Just right then, he saw his mom and dad were tied up on the chair.

-

Soonyoung pov

I saw my mom and dad were tied up on the chair. What is happening right now. Are there robbers in our house? "Mom! Dad!" I shouted. When I trynna get close to both of them my mom shouted back at me. "Soonyoung run!". I didn't hear it clearly because I'm still searching for something that could cut this rope off.

"Well well well, what do we have here" a group of gang suddenly appeared

"Soonyoung run!" my dad shouted

As much as I wanna save my own life, I still don't wanna leave my parents here with this group of gang. They were holding guns and knife in their hands. I was scared and yet brave at that time.

"Soonyoung just fucking run and get out for here. Don't mind us" my mom said with tears running down

I looked at my mom and nodded. I quickly run to the boys and kicked them off one by one. I put on slipper and start running. I didn't know where I should go.

"Boys go and get him"

I turned around and saw the guys were chasing me. "Fuck this" I cursed to myself. I continue running and saw a small alleyway where I could hide for a while. I turned back again and I didn't see the guys anymore. I took this chance to hide carefully.

I heard footsteps coming. I was scared to death at that time. My life could just end in few minutes. "Well seems like we lost him" one of the guy said. "Then let's get back".

Before the guys could leave, I suddenly stepped on a can. "What was that" a tall guy speak out. "Fuck" I sighed. "Wait, can you check the small alleyway there" the tall guy commanded one of his friend.

"Well I think we found him already". I looked up and see the guy smirking. He pulled me out for the alleyway and pushed me to the wall. "W-what do you want?" I stuttered. "Aw don't be scared, we won't do anything bad to you if you listened to us" the guy said ruffling my hair.

"You wanna play?" the tall guy asked. "P-p-play what?" I replied. "Play this". The guy suddenly took out a knife from his back pocket and put it on my jawline. My eyes widened as I saw the knife.

"Wait Jun. He did nothing to us. Don't do it" a small guy with green hair speak out. "Wow Lee Jihoon. Since when did you have mercy on someone?" Jun replied. "That's not what I mean. His parents is the one who have problem with us. So just leave him alone" again the small guy speak.

I was so confused. What is this green haired guy is trying to do? Is he trying to protect me or something?

"Why should I listen to you peasant". The tall guy almost put his knife on my stomach. But the guy named Jihoon quickly kicked the knife from his hands and punched the tall guy.

As the tall guy fell on the floor, the guy with green hair took my hand. "Follow me" he said. "W-wait where are we going?" I asked him. "To my place. The other guy didn't know where it is so you will be safe there" he replied. I just nod my head and followed him.

"What is this little guy trying to do actually" I questioned myself.

-

I LOVE 날 쏘고 가라 SO MUCH. IT SUCHA BOP