Chapter 14 - Night at Joel's

Începe de la început

"Joel, promise me you'll speak to Ryan tomorrow," I said to Joel, looking him in the eyes. His very, very blue eyes.

"I promise," he said quickly.

"No, properly," I said.

"How?" He asked.

"Um, I don't know, but-"

"Oh, I know," he said, pulling me towards him. His voice was low. I looked at him, confused. But then he put his mouth to mine and everything faded away. It was a soft, gentle kiss, but I could sense Joel's hunger behind it. We stumbled into his bedroom, our mouths still connected, and Joel pushed me against the wall. His hand found the back of my knee, and pulled my leg up so it was wrapped round his leg. His crotch was against mine. I moaned.

He traced my thigh with his fingers like he did in the car, but it was quicker, and we were a lot closer this time. I ran my hands all over his back under his shirt, noticing how smooth his skin was, and how strong he felt too. I pulled at the buttons of his shirt, and he pulled away to undo them. He looked at me shyly from under his lashes, and then pulled off his shirt. I smiled to myself and placed both hands on his bare chest before reaching up and kissing him softly on the lips. He moaned, and I could feel the vibration run through my body.

I pushed him back onto the bed so that he was underneath me, and sat up, straddling his hips. His hands immediately went to my waist, travelling down until they reached my legs. He inched the dress up slowly, gradually revealing more skin. I breathed in, savouring the feel of his fingers on me. He kept tugging, and the dress sailed past my hips to my waist, so that I was sitting on Joel's crotch in my knickers. He smiled.

"You are so sexy," he said.

"Says you," I replied, planting a kiss on his cheek.

"May I?" He asked, gesturing to the rest of my dress. I nodded. Breathe.

His hands lifted the rest of the dress up over my waist, my neck, and finally my head, so that I was sitting there in jus my bra and knickers. I had never felt so exposed. Joel's eyes raked my body. I covered my stomach and chest with my hands, suddenly conscious.

"Wait, what are you doing?" Joel asked.

"Nothing," I mumbled, "I just- I'm not, you know, I'm sure you've had better-"

"Shush, you," Joel said, pulling me down on top of him. His face was so close to mine.

"I mean it, Joel," I whispered.

"And I mean this," he said, "You. Are. Perfect. Okay?" I blinked.

"Okay?" I said as a question.

"Yes," Joel said. I smiled slightly.

My hands ran down Joel's stomach, making him shiver, before reaching the hem of his jeans. They were slung low, so I could see his defined V-lines. I fiddled with the button and zip, before sliding them down. Joel helped, and soon we were sitting in the bed in our underwear. I giggled, in spite of it all. Joel began to laugh too, and then he looked at me seriously.

"You okay?" I crawled across the bed to him, wrapping my arms around his slim waist and whispered,

"Yes." He smiled sexily, and reached behind my back to I clasp my bra. It fell from my chest onto the bed, face up. I held my breath. Joel then kneeled up to slide his boxers off. Even before he took them off I could see how hard he was. He turned away towards the bedside table, and pulled out a square object; a condom. I silently sighed in relief.

I slid my own knickers off, and sat cross legged with my hand in my lap. I only looked at Joel's face.

"You are so handsome," I whispered, staring at him.

"And you are so beautiful," Joel whispered back. I smiled, and scooted over to him. He gently lay me down with his hands on to shoulders, and traced the length of my body. I sighed.

His hands went down further, stopping at the base of my stomach, just above there. I didn't breathe. Joel shifted forwards, and we were so close but not touching, and I could feel the heat radiating from him, reaching me.

"Ready?" He asked. I stroked his jaw fondly. And then, looking at the person I loved most in the world, I said the thing I was most certain about.

"Yes."

In one swift motion he entered me, and I felt waves of ecstasy surge over me. I breathed out heavily, but Joel didn't move. Slowly, he pulled out slightly, then went in again, harder this time. I felt a sharp pain inside of me, but that was quickly subsided by pleasure. I looked up at Joel, who's eyes were closed and he was leant forwards over me. His eyes opened, and he continued to rock his hips back and forth. He smiled, and the tempo of our breathing increased. I gripped Joel's shoulders, bringing him closer to me as he picked up speed. I felt something hot grow from deep inside of me, and it built and built, reaching out to my stomach, my chest, my legs.

"Joel," I moaned.

"Yeah?" He breathed heavily. He grunted as he thrust in and out, sending shocks throughout my body. I gripped his back harder, pulling him closer. His lips connected with mine and we kissed hungrily. Moving my hips in response to his motions, I threw back my head and said,

"Oh my God." I had lost all sense of awareness, and knew only of the feel of Joel inside of me, and the sounds of his voice.

Joel continued to pump in and out, simply increasing the pleasure I felt.

"You like that?" Joel asked, smirking at me. He had transformed from a cute, polite boy to a sexy and domineering man. I liked it.

"Yeah," I panted, "Oh my God yeah." What the fuck is happening, I thought briefly.

"Mmmm, Ellie," Joel groaned. The sound of voice was so hot.

"Fuck, Joel, what..." I didn't even know what I was trying to say, but I was so bewildered by what I was feeling and how much I wanted more.

"Mmmm you're so tight," Joel said, gasping.

"Is that... Good?" I asked, looking up at him. God, he was so gorgeous.

"Yeah you feel fucking amazing," he said looking at me. He slowed down the pace to kiss me, using a hand to tuck a strand of hair behind my ear. I didn't know how, but I felt more pleasure when he went slowly rather than fast.

The core heat I felt suddenly exploded, and I clenched the sheets with my fists and yelled,

"Ohhhhh God!" I felt a huge release of energy from inside of me, and collapsed onto the bed. Joel continued to slide in and out.

"Oh shit," Joel said under his breath. He clenched his teeth and picked up speed. I watched him build and build, fascinated.

"C'mon, Joel," I said.

"Oh, baby," he moaned.

"Mmmm," I licked my lips.

"Uh, yeah-" he said before releasing a massive groan and bucking his hips forwards and climaxed. He leaned forwards, his forehead touching mine. We were both panting heavily. I felt hot.

He smiled, letting out a brief laugh and stroking my cheek.

"That was incredible," I whispered.

"The best I've ever had," Joel said, staring into my eyes. I felt them begin to close, and Joel said,

"Let's go to sleep." I nodded my head slightly, murmuring,

"I'm tired."

"I know, me too." He kissed the top of my forehead and moved us under the covers. I snuggled up beside him with my head on his chest and my legs curled up.

"I love you," I said suddenly.

"I love you," he said softly. I heard him take in a breath to say more, but I was already drifting off to a dreamless sleep.

*****

a/n

This chapter is soooo graphic, oops. Please vote, comment & share! Love to everyone who has been reading this :)