He's Mine

" What are you doing with MY  Gothy?! " Came the angry voice behind the monster.
"Palette..." The monster sneered a wicked toothy grin growing, "Pal...Hehe I'm just about to enjoy your....how doni say this...Pet?"
Goth was beggining to shake. This was a lot to take in..
" They are  MY pet and mine alone Wolfe. " Palette sounded irritated...no protective?
This confused Goth...usually he didny give two shits what happened to him. After all HE was the one who abused him alot.
Wolfe laughed menacingly, "AND YOU THINK I CARE?! Ah Palette foolish and naive as always! " and with that Wolfe flung himself at Palette, catching him off guard.
Snow cruched as the both hit the ground, Palette letting out a gasp from the inpact.
Oh god Palette!!  Goth thought frightened.
The two rolled around throwing punches until Palette had an idea, He yanked his knife from his boot.
" Hey bud...it was rather KNIFE to meet ya! " Palette thrust his knife into Wolfe's chest. Blood spurred out and onto Palettes face and clothing.
Goth and Wolfe watched in horror, pint- no GALLONS of blood flowed out onto the snow.
The once white now now melted or stained from the blood.
" That's MY Gothy, and He's MY Pet! "
" I-I...P-Pal.." Wolfe stuttered. He'll be dead soon.. He knew it...and He was terrified of it.
Palette looked fascinated at the sight of Wolfe turned to dust, it started with the tip of his ear and traveled down slowly, then all at once.
Palette felt his LV raise by two and laughed at the tingle it brought.
Goth just stared.
Wolfe is dead. . .
He should be happy..but rather he was even more terrified.