Woken Up

Goth jerked up gasping for air. He felt his chest for the knife that had just went through it. When he found nothing he sighed relieved.
" Thank god... " Goth sighed relieved.
His blood felt cooler in his body as the adrenalin slowed.  He soul beat faded from his non-existant ears. Taking in a deep breath he got up out of the bed.
What to wear...
He thought to himself.  He said this as a joke because he always wore the same thing: a black hoodie with a red crimson scarf and black shorts with grey shoes.
He hummed happily as he grabbed his jacket from his closet and pulled his hood over his head and wrapped the scarf around his neck then slipped in his shoes.
Palette would probably want him to cook something up soon so hed better get a move on.
Goth stepped outside the stench of blood and dust filled his nose instantly
Welp...here we go...
--------------------****---------------------

The snow crunched under Goth's shoes. CRUNCH CRUNCH
He personally didn't mind the chill it sent through him. The cold was welcomed in his mind. It reminded him that not every thing can last. The cold killed alot but it also made new things gleam. Ice freezes and kills grass but makes beautiful glistening ice sickles.
He sighed, a puff of white floating out and then dissipating into the air. He began thinking about Palette and his emotions towards him. He tried his best to hide them, if they ever showed Palette either ignored or didn't notice them, and if He shared them He was damned good at hiding it.
Goth's hands balled into fist. This stupid AU!! The was no love...just L.O.V.E! It really ground his gears.
He wanted to love Palette but hoe could he when it could get them both killed?
He sighed again before hearing a stick snap behind him. Goth turned quickly to see a 7"12 monster behind him. He had dark brooding eyes and sharp teeth and breath that reeked of death.
" Hi gothy. " The monster smiled earily his blood ran cold. 
" H-Hey b-buddy! " Goth stuttered. This specific monster akways troubled Goth. Usually  giving him a fair share of bruises and cuts.
" So...where is He? " They asked.
" w-who? " Goth was lost.
" Your lover Gothy! "
Goth's face turned horrifed and slightly blushed. How could he have-
" Why are you talking to MY Gothy?! " angry voice came frim behind the monster towering over goth.