Get Her Back: Benny's POV

Chose this song because I can not get it out of my head and because it kind of goes along with this chapter. I love Hayden Summerall and Johnny Orlando. But not as much as my BENNY RODRIGUEZ! <3 Anyway, enjoy and please rate ily! -brodriguez___30

Whoops! I accidently put the wrong song. Here is the right one, but listen to that one too!

BENNYS POV
"Phillips has Angela!" I shouted at the boys. Smalls looked sick. 

"What is he gonna do?? Is he gonna hurt her, what if he kills her?!" Smalls freaked out. Squints rolled his eyes.

"You crushin' on Benny's girl? You know he'll beat your ass."

Smalls blushed and looked down. Soon he looked at me.

I took a deep breath. "We've got to get her back," I said.

The boys stood there, nodding there heads.

I lifted my eyebrows.

"Like NOW!" I rolled my eyes and we all ran to Phillips' tree house. No one was there. I threw my glove to the ground.

"Damn it!" I decided to climb up the tree house anyway. I shuffled around, looking for any evidence and found Angela's phone. I opened her and Phillips' texts...

Phillips: Come to my tree house soon. I'm going to have Benny think that I have you so he can see the truth

Angela: What truth? That we are secretly dating and I honestly can't stand Benny?

Phillips: Lol, yeah.

I felt sick. Was this true?

"Benny man, ya ok?"
Squints asked.

I showed them all the phone and they were as surprised as me.

We walked around and finally found them. I walked up to the hang out. They were kissing. Angela was all over him. They were all over each other.

I looked down.
"I'm here, y'all can stop now!"

Phillips turned around and smirked. 

Angela looked sorry. "Benny! Help me!"

I chuckled like I didn't care, even though I was dying inside from being cheated on. 

"Why should I help you, Ang? You look pretty comfortable to me." I said.

She shook her head.
"It's not true! you know i hate Phillips!" She testified. 

I held up the phone.

She shook her head again, begging.
"Whatever you saw is not true! He tied me to a chair and stole my phone! Benny, you have to believe me!"

"Shut up!" Phillips warned her. I rolled my eyes.

"I saw the messages, I saw the make out session. I saw it all, Angela. No time for excuses." I took a deep breath, threw Angela her phone, gave up, and walked home. Not to the Sandlot...home.