Held Hostage

Put this song, so y'all could soak it in! Plus, Annie LeBlanc is my fav! HAYDEN SUMMERALL IS MY SECOND HUSBAND, next to Benny of coarse. ENJOY!

It was 5:00 by then and I realized I had to see Phillips. I rolled my eyes and started to walk home.

"Angel! Where ya goin'?" Benny asked.

I stood, silent. "Mom sad she's starting to cook soon and she wanted me to help her. I'll be back at 7." He nodded and kissed me on the cheek.

When I got home, I put on a new pair of jeans and jacket. I rode Will's bike to Phillips' tree house and got there at around 5:45.

When I got there, he chuckled. "Wow, you came. Smart choice, and here early. Again, smart choice." I rolled my eyes.

"How do you know Johnny?" I asked.

"Your instagram." He handed me his phone, showing my instagram account, angela.p30, and pointed at my bio,

Angela Parker
Baseball is life <3 ~tomboy
Best friend- Johnny
~new home~
Taken: Benny "The Jet" Rodriguez <3

"See? 'Best friend, Johnny'?"

"Yes, I see! You stalker! Why in t-"
I stopped talking. He kissed me.

Finally, I broke lose. "Phillips!" I screamed, disgusted, even though he was a good kisser.

"Sorry, babe. Had to do my job." The boys behind him snickered.

It was 6:52 before I knew it. I spent the whole 52 minutes, explaining why I had to move and why I liked Benny.

"My mom married someone new," I would say. "And he wouldn't move there, so we had to move here."

"When...how did you meet Benny?" Phillips would ask.

It felt like an interview. A very uncomfortable one

"I saw him through the window, and knew I liked him then. Soon enough, he kissed me. His ey-" I dosed off and Phillips stopped me.

"Ok ok." He rolled his eyes.

"Can I leave now?" I pleaded, I was hungry and was suppose to meet the boys at 7.

"Oh," Phillips looked at the other boys. "Who said you were leaving?" He laughed and had then tied me to a chair. I could handle 1-3 of them but there were 8. Eight against one, no way I would win.

I struggled to break lose, but I couldn't.
"Phillips, let me go!"

My phone started to ring.

Phillips grabbed it.
"Oh, look! It's Benny!" I felt hot tears of anger filling my eyes.

"Hello?"

"who is this?"

"It's Phillips."

Why would anyone expose themselves?
I thought.

"Phillips?! Why? Where's Angela!"

"Don't worry! She's okay."

I started to scream,

"Benny! Hel-"

"Angela? Phillips, let her go!"

Phillips hung up.

Hope you enjoyed this chapter! Please vote on it and comment feedback! What will happen to Angela? Will she break lose? Will Phillips let her go? Or will Benny come and save her? Comment your opinion.

Next 20 people to vote on all chapters, get a shoutout!