Part 1

Messy hair dancing like wildfire while her fist struck a guy's face again and again. A tall handsome man trying to stop her rampage was spotted in my sight. "Incredible" those were the words I whispered to myself. Since that day I was no longer the same man I was before. Her red hair and voluptuous body had intoxicated my mind. Guilt was always within me, the man that swore to live a life of chastity was on the verge of a lustful attack. Therefore, to keep my purity I decided to help create a therapy group where people can gather and share their weakness and problems. That has helped me not to submit to that lustful angel that linger in my mind. Who am I joking? I have become a stalker of the red hair women named Lilith and I even befriended her brother Lucifer that terrifies the bejesus out of me. Yes, a stalker. I follow her most of the time and sometimes I hang out with her brother, but once I see her coming my way I disappear.

Should I sneak into her apartment? I thought as I casually stalked her at a cafe. She had ordered a shot of espresso and a latte that probably she will take to her brother. What am I saying?! I must stop this. I swore a life of chastity. Be gone you she-wolf. Once she paid she started walking towards my way and as I hopelessly stare at her, everything turned into slow motion. Her hair bounced gently on her back. The way her hips moved while she walked looked like the gentle waves of the ocean. Such an outstanding woman. The table she chose was the one behind me. So that is how she smells. Her flowery scent tickled my nose. My dear Buddha, is this what they call being a pervert? I have no idea whatsoever what really means to have a sexual interaction with a person, but I really want to hold her hand and say pretty words to her. Holding hands?! That is something too serious! Am I a pervert?

- Walter are you ok? - I looked between my fingers and saw Lucifer leaning down checking my face – Why are you so red?-

My face is red because of my nasty thought of wanting to hold your sister's hand. – Oh, it's nothing. The coffee must be hot.-

- Come and sit with us. - He pulled the chair next to Lilith and sat down.

- N-n-no, it's fine. I don't want to intrude. – Me, sitting at the same table as Lilith. I am so nervous. I can't.

- I didn't ask, did I Walter. - Lucifer voice was stern and deadly as ever. I could already see myself being torture in some warehouse if I disobeyed his command.

- No, Sir.-

I somehow managed to sit down next to them but tried to become as invisible as I could. I wish I could concentrate on the conversation, it is futile because she is here so close to me. Now is the time I have to see in detailed the beauty before me. Her eyes were an amethyst color. She had plump freckled cheeks. Perfect lips with the most amazing smile, so amazing that the sun should feel shame to exist. She had a completely different expression from the first day I saw her. Of course, she was fighting that day, but she had an expression as if she was enjoying inflicting damage and pain to that poor man's face.Her hands look so soft, how can those hands beat up such a guy? Right now her expression was one of feeling slightly irritated. I wonder if my presence makes her uncomfortable. While stalking her, I have never seen her wear a dress or a skirt. She likes flannel shirts and worn out ripped jeans. I have only seen her wear boots or converse. Besides her earrings and a bracelet that has her brother's name on it, she does not wear accessories.

One would think that siblings are meant to look alike, but Lucifer does not look anything like Lilith. He is tall, while Lilith is quite short. Handsome white pale face. Long black dead hair and almond red eyes. All of his aura screams fear me. I believe Lucifer is also afraid of this little stack of pancake. The day of the fight, it almost seemed that he was begging Lilith to calm down.

- Oh, you are still here. I forgot about your existence for a moment. - Lucifer said while combing his hair with his fingers.

Lucifer you bastard! Trying to make me look bad in front of her – Ah! D-d-don't worry I really enjoy hearing other people talk. - I am sooo uncool.

- Lilith, have I introduced Walter to you?-

- No. - How can Lilith be so cute. She sounds so adorable just saying no

- This is Walter. Created by Buddha, end of introduction. - As always Lucifer was his arrogant self.

- Sup, I'm Lilith. So, why were you staring so intensely at us? - She said as she rested her elbows on the table.

Crap! She caught me gawking my eyes out.- Ummm, nothing really, is just you are siblings yet you look nothing alike. - "Good job Walter, keep it cool."

- That is a stupid observation. Does all Buddha creation look alike? - She said with an aloof tone.

- Of course not.-

- Then why does God creation need to look alike? –

This woman really seems irritated, am I really that bothersome? Ah! Maybe she knows I am her stalker, did she found out? What should I do? – I am sorry, did I say something to irritate you? - Stay calm, Walter. She can't possibly know.

- No, I am just horny.-

Horny, she just said she was horny with such a careless face and my coffee came out of my nose. My neck and ears are probably burning bright red. Dear Buddha, destroy me now.- Cough, Cough, Cough...- Please, let me die.

- Walter, are you ok? – said Lucifer patting my back. – I apologize, Lilith is very outspoken. I forgot to tell you, Lilith. Walter is sort of a monk. He practices chastity, so he is naïve to your style of life.-

- Really?! But he is so good looking. - Why is she getting so close to me? – Your eyes are big and have a beautiful color, grayish blue is it? I like your shaggy dark hair. How tall are you?-

- Cough, cough 6'3"- I said with a croaked voice

- Sad isn't Lilith. He is taller than me. Even I find him physically attracted and his naïve attitude just makes him too cute. I just want to eat him up. - Even though Lucifer said those things about me, I truthfully didn't understand one bit of it.

- I guess you are right. He has a good build and the hipster with glasses suit him quite well. - Is Lilith saying I am handsome?– So, Walter do you want to do it?-

- Do what? – I asked in a confused tone.

A mischief smile was on Lucifer face – Do what adults do when they are attracted to someone?-

In all my life I never thought that a person or Lilith would ask me to do something so serious and dangerous. Walter, now is the time to man up. What, no, wait...I must think of my chastity, my vow...but, her voice echoed in my head (Do you want to do it.)

- Yes. –

- Really?! – Lucifer and Lilith answered at the same time.

And with a determined voice I replied – Yes, I will hold your hand! -