Part 8: Lucifer

In these past few weeks, I have never yearned for the scent of someone so badly. Now, finally, he is in my arms sound asleep. His cuteness, his insecurities, his whole being, I want all to myself. His face when he is feeling pleasure, I will make sure it will be seen only by me. He would have thought that I would end up so captivated by this fool that can barely tell a lie. Irritation, that was the first feeling he stirred up on me. The company held one of its many parties and there he was casually talking to everybody, but at the same time making sure no one entered his comfort zone. He would shyly throw glances to his left side and as I searched for his target, not far off sitting like a queen with few hounds of men at her feet was my beautiful sister. Ah, of course...another one added to her list, but yet I felt for the first time annoyed. "Lucifer come, I want to introduce you to one of Buddha's employee." Samael had patted my shoulder and guided me to that fellow that was spying on Lilith. "Walter" Samael said, my heart had seemed to skip a beat when he smiled. He quickly stretches his hand "Ah Samael, sorry I did not notice you were here." He has fair skin, his face is cute, he is well built and he is a few inches taller than me...this guy irritates me.

- I don't need to introduce myself, do I? – I made sure my words came out as sharp as possible. I could see he had turned stiffed because of my presences. He was afraid of me and that gave me more reason to want to tease him.

- O-o-of course not...you are Lucifer. - He answered almost in a whisper shaking my hand. His hand warm, soft and with a good grip.

- Lucifer, be nice to him. You guys will be working together on the next project. - said Samael as he turned and walked away.

Walter was shaking like an abandoned puppy, but I was surprised at how he held his ground and asked for my phone number. He looked so adorable embarrassed, his cheeks slightly turning pink. He tried to make small talk, but he would stammer at every word. This man was cuter than a thought. Suddenly, he widened his eyes, he turned around and with a dash, he basically yelled goodbye. Confused, by his behavior I wondered what the hell happened. Then I hear her voice "Lucifer" Lilith had approached me. I laughed so hard that I barely could breathe. He actually ran away, because of her.

After that, I began to see him more and more, not only at work but almost everywhere. This idiot is stalking my sister. He is so lame, but I liked that. I hope my sister never notices him, I was too tired to control her rampages. She is truly a terrifying little thing. At work, working on the project he would make frowns as if he was talking to himself. Probably he was giving himself a pep talk to find the courage to ask me about Lilith, but he never asked. Partially, I might say it was my fault. I would get so annoyed that he was thinking about her. I purposely would get close to him, inches away from him when he was writing. I made sure he felt my body warmth and breath in his nape. His skinned always prickled and he would shyly move away. It made me thought that he was not into men, but how to figure it out? And then it was like Father had sent the Holy Spirit to inspire me.

- Hey Walter, some colleagues invited me to hang out, want to go?-

- Where to? - He asked.

- A strip club.

- Strip Club? – He tilted his head in confusion.

Wait, don't tell me... – Yeah, the guys are dying to see big breast and some ass. – Now, I have done it....I've killed Walter. The poor boy was petrified and was burning bright red. – Walter?-

- N-n-no, Th-th-thank you. I am sorry I didn't say it sooner, but I practice chastity since my creation. - He said bashfully while covering his face with his hands.

Now he has done it, acting this way and telling me he is pure, only made me want to have him more. I couldn't deny that my heart sank in joy. I would make him desire me. I mean, come on... let's be honest, I am the hottest being created. No women or men can resist me, it doesn't matter if their straight or not, I am just that good looking, that everyone wants a taste. But truly, this man is an idiot. He stalks my sister and yet he is a pitiful want to be virgin. I would make him forget that silly crush he has for my sister. He will be mine.

After some time, I saw him stalking Lilith in the café. The first thing would be to introduce him to Lilith, maybe she will scare him away if she comes too straightforward. Yes, just like that I introduced him to Lilith and as I thought she was straightforward horning. "Do you want to do it?" she asked, but I never imagined his answer "Yes, I will hold your hand!" In all my life, I never saw Lilith laugh so much. Walter, just dashed out of the café when I stood up and whispered what she actually meant. Since then I noticed that he had maybe partially stopped stalking her. I was glad that my plan had work. He would now be free to pay attention to me.

It was raining that day when I saw Walter take shelter at a café, by impulse I followed him and even sat down with. At that moment I just wanted him to be by my side, but I couldn't help but tease him.

- Walter, like you are no longer stalking my sister, do you want to hold hands? – I quickly made him blushed and I enjoyed it.

- I've decided not to show up in front of her until I have become a proper man. - He said, but I could tell he was annoyed because I always knew about him stalking my sister.

-Oh really, how interesting. Are you willing to cast aside your vow? - I was begging to get a bit irritated. Had my plan failed?

- T-t-that's right- He answered. At this point, I was losing control of myself and what got me pissed was the word "Joke". He thought I was joking when I said that his naïve part is what made him cute and then he dared to laugh at my face. Wham! Without even thinking I grabbed his face with force and kissed him. His lips, perfectly warm because of the coffee. The coffee that was now scattered on the table. Flustered, I grabbed my coat and walked away, but even I notice he was in shock. Before reaching the stairs, I slightly turned myself and said – I will text you my address. I will teach what you need to know.-

My dear Walter is so naive, I will teach him what he needs to know. I will teach him to be mine.