Part 2

-Hello, my name is Walter. I am a stalker and a moron. - These are the words that I will never say in therapy. I have never been so embarrassed in my life. Ever since the incident in the café I have not been able to look at Lilith in the face. I was not aware that holdings hands were a casual and even a friendly PDA. Since I was created, I have always sought the peace and quiet. I like to consider myself as a boisterous fellow who enjoys doing good deeds. Therefore, I believe that the teachings of my creator are well suited for a guy like me. Living such a life, I have always avoided any kind of teaching that would lead me astray from my peaceful ways. Of course, I know things like a male and a female can make babies, but how to get to that point is completely oblivious to me; because of that incident I have been reading some Shoujo manga, my colleague said it will help me take the babies steps I need. So far I have learned that holding hands is something casual that even friends can do. Hugs are given for affection or to show trust in a person. Kisses are given when you really like someone and both parties compromise to be in a relationship and sex is when you love somebody and want to deepen the relationship further, like marriage and starting a family. All of these come together with the first step and that step is getting to know the person you are interested in. Even with all this research, I am still confused about everything.

Why did she want to have sex with me? Does she love me already? No, it can't be. She doesn't have a clue of how I am. I know how she drinks her coffee and how every day she goes to THE BAR to eat ribs and drink beer. She is not fond of sweets unless is chocolate or cheesecake. When something annoys her she tends to brush the tip of her nose with her fingers. When she is happy, she always does a little dance with her shoulders, she writes with her right hand and when she is bored she plays with her curls. I wonder if what I feel is a one-sided love like the heroine of a manga. I need to learn to be a man, but who can I ask for help.

After work, I decided to take a stroll at Hourglass Plaza, but the rain forced me to take refuge in a two-floor café. I sat on the second floor with my hot mocha in hand while I watched the rain pour down. It was very silent, the good silence that I prefer. The smell of chocolate and mocha filled my lungs. "Lilith must be at THE BAR right now, I will not face her until I become a proper man for her." With that in mind, I thought very hard who can help me with that task.

-Walter? – I turned my head to see Lucifer walking towards me. Dear Buddha, protect me from this devil. – I'm sitting with you.-

- Sure, you may join me.-

- I didn't ask, I am going to. - He hung his coat on the seat in front of me and brushed off his shoulder the raindrops that fell from the coat. With elegance he sat down and said – What a beautiful silence, wouldn't you agree? –How the heck Lucifer makes everything look good. I nodded and just let the silence continue. The rain had no intention to stop. Lucifer quietly was enjoying his latte. The way he gently pressed his lips to the mug redefine more his jawline. His flawless white skin was a bit rosy on the cheeks, because of the cold. His eyebrows are well defined and his hair always smells good. He's a lefty, How come I've never noticed these things before? He looks so confident and strong. I wonder how much strength he can put in a hug. What the heck?! What am I thinking?! He is a guy!

- Walter, like you are no longer stalking my sister, do you want to hold hands? - A rush of blood went to my face and with the look on his face, I could see he enjoyed it.

That bastard, he knew all along.- I've decided not to show up in front of her until I have become a proper man.-

- Oh really, how interesting. Are you willing to cast aside your vow?-

- T-t-that's right. –

- Tell me, how do you plan to achieve that?-

- I don't know, but I will woo her off her feet.- That's right Lucifer, envy my confidence.

- Confident, are we?- he said as he scoffed a laugh -So naïve, my sweet Walter, it would be a pity if you lost that cute side of yourself in the pursuit of becoming a man.-

Urgh, how can this arrogant guy get me so easily flustered? – Cute? What a joke.-

Wham! The chair that Lucifer was sitting on was laying on the floor. Our coffee mugs were scattered on the table. His hand was holding my face with force. Our eyes met. The look so intense that sends shivers down my spine ...Goodbye, cruel life. I will surely die today. His face was inches away from mine – I don't joke- and in a blink of an eye he pressed his lips into mine. A shock runs through my body and I became paralyzed. Once he pushed me away, he grabbed his coat and before reaching the stairs he said – I will text you my address. I will teach what you need to know.-

The moment I lost sight of him, my body regain its senses. The word embarrassment cannot describe what I felt. WHAT THE HECK? My first kiss was stolen by an arrogant jerk!! I WANT TO DIE!!