Angel 502

"What do you mean, there's no way?!" Sock yelled, looking at Mephistopheles.

"You aren't allowed," said the Devil Boss.

"You've went there! Why can't I?"

"You need permission by God and Providence, and it's very hard to convince them.." Mephistopheles suddenly stopped. "Why do you want to go up there?"

"I want to see someone," stated Sock.

Mephistopheles looked at Sock. He smiled then nodded his head. He whistled and a boy with orange hair and freckles came out.

"Daniel, son, ask God and Providence for Angel 502," he said.

I didn't know Mephi had a son, thought Sock.

The boy left and in 2 minutes, a women with purple hair and yellow eyes came down.

"Mephi!" She squealed. "It's been so long!!! And boy, has Daniel grown up! Hehehe, so about Angel 502," she hesitated. "Angel 502.. doesn't umm... Exist anymore..."

"Wait.. what?! Is Angel 502, (Y/N)?" Asked Sock. Providence nodded. "What happened to her?!"

"Nothing. She is now a human again.. Right now she's your age. Life for humans go much faster," she said.

Sock looked at Mephistophulas. "Can I do that?" The Devil slowly nodded.. frowning. "I want to be alive!"

"No." Said Mephistophulas. He snapped his fingers.

"Napoleon! It's so great to see you!"

In front of Sock, was a lady with dark hair and a beautiful white dress with brown skin.

"Welcome To Heaven!"