quatre vingt treize

GOLDEN DAYS─CHAPTER NINETY THREE

━━━━

ALYONA TATUM RUSHED TO THE HOSPITAL

          Just about last night Marvel's star Alyona Tatum was rushed to Cedars-Sinai Medical Center

          Just about last night Marvel's star Alyona Tatum was rushed to Cedars-Sinai Medical Center. Family and close friends were seen instantly finding themselves in the hospital shortly after Alyona was admitted. And surely the reason why she collapsed is still perfectly fresh in our minds. Yes, unfortunately, it was the same disease that her mother suffered a couple of years ago.

          Earlier today, an anonymous source told us that her departure to Frankfurt three years ago was in fact not for education matters, but mostly for the treatment of her illness. If you think this is a lie, then you can check into the cancer treatment facility that she went to for three years here.

          Quite sad because the Tatum's have been trying to cover up all this with lies when in fact we are all the fans also deserve to know the health of our own idol, right? And the next proof is coming from a collection of personal photos during Alyona's stay in Frankfurt. It only reinforces the truth that she is currently fighting against the deadly disease even though we've been served by her 'perfectly fine' condition.

 It only reinforces the truth that she is currently fighting against the deadly disease even though we've been served by her 'perfectly fine' condition

(CLICK HERE FOR MORE UNSEEN PHOTOS OF ALYONA TATUM)

          However, on top of it all, our concern remains with Alyona and the Tatum's family, hopefully she can win the battle and can serve us more of her talent.

          Stayed tune as we keep an eye out for further information of Alyona Tatum's condition.

          –E!News

━━━━

AUTHOR'S NOTE; forgive me for my lame attempt of editing😅