dix

GOLDEN DAYS─CHAPTER TEN

━━━━

TOM HOLLAND AND ALYONA TATUM SPOTTED TOGETHER,
ARE THEY A THING NOW?

TOM HOLLAND AND ALYONA TATUM SPOTTED TOGETHER,ARE THEY A THING NOW?

(CLICK HERE FOR PICTURES OF HOLLAND AND TATUM LAST NIGHT)

Three years have passed. And one of the former Hollywood actresses and also the sister of Channing Tatum has finally returned to her hometown. Yes, we're talking about the one and only, Alyona Tatum!

In case you all forget, Alyona Tatum left LA three years ago and moved to Frankfurt to continue her education, according to Channing himself.

And even though the news of Tatum's return is still the hot topic among the common people, she has made another headline.

Just about last night, we spotted her coming out of a building in Downtown LA with another guy but not a stranger for the world, Tom Holland, while we are still freshly reminded by the comment on Tatum's Instagram from one of their best friends, Adelaide Kane, about the youngest Tatum's feelings for Bob Morley.

But, it seems whatever happens between Morley and Tatum are a mere joke because a source told us about their current relationship, "They are nothing but best friends."

In contrast to Holland, the pictures taken by our source clearly said that something happened between Holland and Tatum. Something more than just a friend!

Well, we still don't know much about this two, but of course we would love to dig deeper about their relationship only for you guys! We'll see what will happen between this two famous people sooner or later. In the meantime let's vote–Balyona or Talyona?

          –E!News

━━━━

AUTHOR'S NOTE; lmao this is sucks im sorry😅