It sucks but this is what it looks like, alright.

Fenton gasped and quickly formed a shield around the ghosts.

The others looked at him in confusion.

The humans inside the ship frowned at the sign.

"Wait what's wrong. Why is Danny so scared of a sign?" Mikey questioned.

"He's not afraid of the sign." Everyone turned to look at Sam, who looked pale. She exchanged a worried glance with Tucker. "He's afraid of what it stands for."

Chelsea tried to calm down Blackjack, who was going crazy in panic. "Whoa there, Blackjack. Slow down. You're gonna throw me off like this."

At this, the steed settled down but didn't stop shuffling. Chelsea glanced at the two Dannys. "Why are we stopping? What does that mean?"

Phantom glanced back at the confused faces. Even his cousins didn't know about this. They hadn't been around long enough. "Let's just say it's the ghost equivalent of a skull with crossed bones."

David gasped. "Death?!"

Phantom pursed his lips. "Almost. It means quarantine."

"What?!!!"

Fenton finally turned around. "Something happened. Pandora is in trouble. But we can't get in or we might be affected. It's dangerous."

"Well, we aren't just gonna leave them, right?" Dani bit her lip.

I'm looking at my phone with a worried expression (it's for character) and people probably think i just read that my cat died and am about to cry.

"Of course not." Fenton huffed and looked around. His eyes alighted on the ship.

Phantom saw his expression and his eyes widened. "Oh no. We are not doing that. Don't you dare."

Fenton scowled. "What. You want to just leave? It's the only safe option."

"What is it?" David said.

Fenton sighed and flew closer to the ship. Phantom fidgeting nervously. "Can you land the ship for a moment and turn it off? I have an idea."

They did as they were told and opened the door. Many faces poked out as Fenton approached them with a neutral expression.

"We need to get all the ghosts inside the ship."

The ghosts gasped, shocked.

Maddie frowned in concern. "Are you sure that is a good idea, sweetie?"

Phantom scowled. "No." But Fenton ignored him. "The filters are off now right? And the ones from inside can't harm us anymore because they're clogged. Once we're all inside we won't be affected."

Tucker's face cleared. "And because the Space Shuttle has thick isolation we can approach the island without being infected by whatever is happening there, great thinking Danny! I mean...Fenton."

Fenton nodded, face still neutral. "I have my moments. Let's get on with it. I want to get there as fast as possible."

His cousins approached hesitantly, only entering after an encouraging nod from Fenton. They were relieved to find out that they didn't feel weaker, although the air felt stale.