Day 29: Doing Something Sweet

Start from the beginning

"Just like Uni won't go easy on you when he sees you next"

Corey froze and looked completely verbal. Nick smirked.

"Have a nice night... commander" Nick said sweetly before darkening his voice on 'commander' and walking threw the door.

The roof was nicely decorated with yellow fairy lights and a wooden table with two seats with a table cloth and a vase of flowers.

Red stood, looking somewhat nice and clean for once at the edge of the roof, looking out over the forest.

He turned and gave Nick a sharp toothed smile that made Nicks skin crawl but he kept his blank gaze and stare.

There was a Champaign glass in his hand that was half full.

"You like?" He asked as Nick looked around.

"Very romantic, what's the occasion?" Nick asked walking a bit forward still looking around with the shackles around his wrists. Red chuckled and walked forward.

"I was trying to be nice Nicky, now please" Red walked up to a chair and pulled it out "Sit"

Nick sized him, he had a blood red robe with a red blouse and black dress pants with black combat books and a brown leather belt. Something didn't seem right.

His hair was still crazy blood red but was also clean while Nicks was brown hair was tangled and a bit matted, he had finger combed it to the best of his abilities but still, he had dirt smudges on his face and his black sweater with a small Martin square in the center and a white M in it and grey ripped jeans with black gym shoes.

Slowly sitting down, Red watched him every move before pushing his chair in

"Comfortable?" He asked leaving his hand on Nicks shoulder a bit to long before walking away and dragging it off his shoulder and sitting across from him.

"More like uncomfortable but ok" Nick replied looking around as Red chuckled.

"I see you've met my commander" Red suddenly said as Nick nodded.

"Yes, he's more of an asshole than before so um, thanks for that" Nick replied shaking his head as Red chuckled.

"Oh Nick, your such a funny guy......." he said smiling.

"Champaign?" Red asked as Nick looked at the glass.

"Depends... what's in it?" Nick asked as Red rolled his eyes and placed the glass infront of him.

"I knew you would ask that" Red replied sipping the Champaign.

"Just drink it Nick, it might earn you more freedom than you think...." Nick looked at him with a questioning glance.

"What are you playing at Red?" Nick asked as Red chuckled and put the glass down.

"What I'm trying to is that......You look cute when your angry and gorgeous when your in pain, it's hilarious to hear your screams but it's also very.... satisfying...." Red replied as Nick watched him carefully.

"But most of all I like you Nick, really I do, and I would think we would be unstoppable together. I understand that Corey told me you have a boyfriend, I always knew you and Ghetto would get together...... get along...." he looked away with a sense of loneliness and need.

Nick had no words as he glanced at the Champaign.

"I-I......" he tried to say as he let out a small breath.

"I don't know if-"

"Of course it could!" Shooting his head up Red looked at Nick with that same look he saw when Red hurt him last, the red glint in his blue eyes, the same one showing that he was starting to snap.

And any wrong move

Nick would end up in toucher room once again.

"O-Of course it would! I-I was j-just saying that........Ghetto! Yeah G-Ghetto, I d-don't know he would approve!" Nick blurred out thinking on his toes as Red calmed down and the red glint disappeared.

"Well, his opinion doesn't matter here..... does it now?" Red said smirking and running a hand threw his red hair.

Nick nodded shakily, his heart beating a mile per second as he shook his head.

"N-No it does not" he stated as he felt the heavy metal shackles dig into his wrists.

Red smiled and Nick looked at the Champaign.

"I-I haven't drank in awhile..... not after the apocalypse that is...." Nick said looking at his glass, Red chuckled.

"I promise there's nothing bad in it, why would I do that to my lover~?" He purred as Nick gulped and tugged at his shackles.

"Oh! How rude of me, you can't drink or eat with those on..." Nick looked up as Red reached over and unlocked them with a golden key around his neck, Nick rubbed his red wrists and slowly reached out to grab the Champaign.

"T-Thank you Red" he responded with a smile as swirled the liquid. Red chuckled.

"Anything for you...." Red replied as Nick forced himself to smile and drink a sip of the liquid.

Red smiled as Nick swallowed and shook his head, getting the after taste of the Champaign.

"Wow... that's very sweet and tart...." he responded smacking his lips together before giving a small cough and setting the glass down.

He had a bad feeling in his gut, and it wasn't the Champaign, but the look in Reds has as he watched him sip the Champaign carefully was what scared him about staying here at the base with him the most.......

.......I'm sorry Ghetto......