Day 28: Doing Something Ridiculous

I'm so exhausted-

Send help

Or a milkshake

Either works

Oh and Nickvactor

I haven't been having my daily dose in awhile and I'm totally off schedule

"Red- Red I can't!"

Nick blurted out as Red turned to face him with a confused expression.

"I-I can't just leave! I promised Preston I would stay here with him and support him until he had enough money to move out!"  Nick stated, the panic in his body was overwhelming as Red grumbled to himself.

"Nick....." Red breathed tightening his grip onto his lovers hand.

"R-Red, I love you, I love you so god damn much! B-But running away to the country?" Nick asked his voice cracking.

"I-I'm scared Red...." he whispered looking up at Red with glass like eyes.

"I-I know we made the d-decision to run away after we graduated to your aunts house but....." Nick shook his head.

"So much has happened and... I don't know I-if I'm brave e-enough to do this....." Nick felt his knees wobble as he felt like he was going to fall since the pressure was too high.

Instead of getting mad, Red saw his state and embraced him into a tight loving hug.

"It's gonna be ok.... I'll be with you threw the entire thing, I love you Nick, I love you in everyway possible and if I lost you....." Red heaved a sigh as Nick dug his head into Reds hoodie.

"I-I would be lost without you" he whispered into Nicks hair as Nick chocked on a sob.

"I'm never leaving you, I love you Red"

"I love you too Princess...."

"And I absolutely love this ship, god damn it"

Nick and Red pulled away to find the familiar faces of Preston and Nathan sitting on the edge of Reds red truck.

"Sup dawgs" Nathan smiled as Nick sighed and put his head back into Reds chest a bit embarrassed and annoyed.

Red held onto him.

"You guys up for moving to the country with my aunt?"

"Already packed" Preston said proudly as they grabbed there backpacks and sleeping bags and showed them before shoving them back into the trunk.

Red rolled his eyes and kissed the top of Nicks head.

"You guys will have to sleep in the barn though" Red told them as Preston smiled.

"Score! Hay forts for days my guy!" Preston high fived Nathan who high fived back.

Red rolled his eyes as Nick was still in the comfort of his boyfriends chest.

"You ready to go love~?" Red whispered as Nick nodded.

"I'm ready...."

Short but sweet