Day 8: Shopping

Oh boi

"Come one Red!" Nick said grabbing Reds hand and pulling him away from the door court, Red stumbled but did his best to keep up with his boyfriend.

Nicks arm hooked around Reds arm with was stuffed in his red hoodie pocket with a white circle in the middle with a yellow R inside and dragon spikes on the hoodie that was down, he was also wearing marron pants with a brown belt and his red hair was a bit messy but damn did it look sexy as hell. Oh and don't forget the black and silver piercings on the tips of his ears with the one on his lip.

Nick was just wearing his black t shirt with the letters SGC on it in white writing that looked like it was in a circle as he wore light grey pants and a dark grey belt the shirt was tucked into. His brown hair was neatly combed to the side as he dragged Red threw the mall.

"Nicky" Red said sternly as they came to a stop beside the Hot Topic.

"Whaaaaaaat" Nick poured frowning and acting like a full on child, Red put his pointer finger and thumb on the nudge of his nose annoyed.

"Nick, princess, we've been shopping for two hours. Can we please leave a father this?" Red asked sighing as Nick heaved a heavy sigh.

"Ok fine, just this last store! Pleeeaasseee!!!" He did his best pouty eyes at Red who grumbled something before giving a nod and not making eye contact.

"YAY!" Nick cheered grabbing Reds hand and pulling him into the Hot Topic.

"Why the hell did I agree to this" Red mumbled face palming as he was dragged into the store....

*•*•*

After awhile Nick came out with a bag full of a TØP shirt, a Bonnie the bunny shirt (First person who can name that reference will be in the next chapter, and everyone who likes FNAF will get a cookie because FNAF is gr8 y'all) and he also got a FNAF2 fuzzy blanket. Red just got som P!ATD and TØP wrist bands with a FNAF newspaper clipping shirt.

Red hooked an arm around Nicks waist once they were in the parking lot of the mall as Nick leaned against him the hole way to the car.

"Now what do you say?"

"Thank you Red"

"Ah"

Nick huffed before mumbling "Thanks Daddy" under his breath making Red smile and squeeze Nick harder.

"I love you so much, did I mention that~"

"Hmf, I love you too"

Nick kissed Reds cheek as they got to the black dodge and opened the car door, putting the stuff in the back, closing the door and getting in the front. Red took the driver seat while Nick took the front seat, he leaned over and pecked Reds lips before pulling away.

"Can we cuddle when we get home?"

"Of course princess"

"YAY!"

BOOM

TWO CHAPTERS IN ONE DAY

ARE YOU PROUD OF ME MOM?!?!(Most likely no lmao)

Anyway.

Hope you enjoyed cause I surprisingly really liked this chapter 👌🏻

Bai now

-Warrior