1.

LUNA:

There's an old saying about success. That it's lonely at the top. Well I'm here to tell you that's bullshit. I'm the sister of the most powerful drug lord or in this case woman. My sister Teresa Mendoza runs a international drug empire. She has everyone and everything she needs but she doesn't have one thing, and that Family. Family is something powerful that can cause so much damage. You see for my sister, I'm collateral damage. For my parents, still Collateral Damage. Also making my little Family of 3, also Collateral Damage. Which is why my family is in hidding. You see, my sister is wanted by lost of people. And I can't risk losing my son nor my husband. But leaving my family was the hardest thing I had to do. The war between my parents lead me to leave.

As James drove us to the private jet that is gonna take us somewhere safe, we sat there quiet and listened to the radio.

RADIO:

EARLIER TODAY, EPIFANIO VARGAS, THE NEWLY ELECTED GOVERNOR OF SINALOA, HELD A PRESS CONFERENCE TO DISCUSS YESTERDAY'S RAIDS BY THE MEXICAN MILITARY ON SUSPECTED CARTEL MEMBERS.

"THE SEED OF CORRUPTION AND VIOLENCE BROUGHT ON BY THE VARGAS CARTEL.... WHO FOR TOO LONG, HAD RULED OVER THIS GREAT STATE THROUGH FEAR..... NEEDS TO STOP. NOW THEY WILL KNOW WHAT IT IS TO BE AFRAID-"

Was what dad spoke on the radio, was he really that mad at mom for taking the business. we remain quiet but Mom wasn't like this at all, she hate that dad is doing this too her. As for James, he just wants to get us somewhere safe. Away from Dad's military men but even if we try to out run them, they will eventually catch up. But as we sat there, listening to James and Mom bicker. I noticed a car following us. At first it I thought I was seeing thing due to being sleepy but then Teresa also saw the car, which only ment bad news.

"James, theres a truck following us."

He quickly looks through his rear view mirror , then kepts his eyes back on the road.

"It's been behind is since El Limpiador's place."

And then we all knew that we were fucked.

"Lose them....NOW!"

Mom saids to James as we looked back at the truck that was close behind us. As James tries his best to lose them, he turns back and looks at Us.

"If they get to close, take 'em out"

He says, handing me his guns, While Pote gets his ready and gives Teresa his extra one. But when Pote tries to give Teresa the gun, she refuses to grab it. Which cause mom to look back at her

"Are you ready? You want to be my partner?"

and with Pote on the side saying

'Just pull the trigger"

As it made any difference. So I grabbed the gun from Pote and look back to my sister. She may not be my blood sister but she's been my sister my whole life. I turn to her and put the gun in her arms and whisper to her.

"Do it for my unborn child, Tere."

And with that she grabbed the gun and got ready.

We start shooting at the truck causing them to eventually surve on the side of the rode. As we got closer to our plane, that is located in the middle of a empty field. As we see the truck, behind us slow down we quickly get out the car and into the plane.

--

--------

----------------------

------------------------------

--------

--

Once we get to the safe house, Tere starts with her 100 question. And frankly it's annoying. But James tried his best to not get annoyed with her questions. But James manges to get her eniugh infomation that she need to know. I was to exhausted and decide to sit on the couch but that led for me to fall asleep.

JAMES:

I got too busy making sure that this house is 100% safe that I didn't know, where Luna was doing. I spent all morning with Camilia figuring out our next move that I didn't have time to make sure if she was okay. But right now, worrying for Luna had to wait, because the business is currently the most important right now.

"How many have we lost?"

"All of 'em. Every last dealer is bailing on us. We've got no sourc. We're got no distro. We've got someone on our ass and we don't even know who it is."

But I didn't finish informing Camilia due to Teresa.

"I'd like to talk to Camilia. Alone, please."

I honestly didn't want to leave Camilia alone with Teresa, mostly because I didn't trust her complete, and most importantly Luna doesn't trust her at all. Well not anymore.

I turn to look at Camilia to see if she agreed to this, and she did. Which only ment that I had to leave.

"I'm gonna go check on Luna"

Was all I said as I walked out the room. As I walked out, I thought it was gonna take me awhile to look for Luna but luckily for me, she was peaceful sleeping on the sofa. So I decide that it was better to take her to the bed. I pick her up, gently. Trying my best not to wake her up. I look down at her, she is so peaceful in her sleep. If only she can be like this everyday for the rest of her life but I know that this kind of life isn't gonna cut it for her. But aleast I have this moment now, because who know when I'm gonna see her like this again.

--

As I carefully place her in my, I mean our bed, I kiss her on her forehead and on her stomach. Everything I do now, I do for her and our unborn child. But when I kissed her stomach I noticed something wonderful. Our little peanut was growing. We were to busy running for our lives to even notice.

I made sure she was well tucked in bed. As I walked to the door, I looked back at her. She the only good think I have in this world and I'm gonna do everything possible for it to remain that way no matter the cost. I love this girl with all my heart and all I want for her is to be safe and protect along with our little peanut.

 I love this girl with all my heart and all I want for her is to be safe and protect along with our little peanut