Chapter Twenty-Four

Start from the beginning

"Um.." Tobias got cut off mid sentence.

"Yes, I agree, definitely a tie." she said as if it was obvious, I was giggling, Tobias was suppressing an angry growl, obviously he did not like her interest in clothing.

"Ok, after your dress and shoes are chosen, approved by me of course." she gave out a little giggle as she said this, a rich snobby giggle.

"We shall then take you to ballroom dancing lessons, I'm assuming you both know the basics."

"Well actually-" Tobias's words were once again cut off.

"Great, Children, right and then after make-up and hair, It should leave us with approximately 27 minutes to spare. Any questions?" she asked, craning her neck out towards us away from her planner. I stood there bedazzled, did she really expect all this. God, I think I was going to be dead before tonight.

"Good." she said, her voice was really going to send me nuts.

The car stopped suddenly, and I almost flew out of my seat. Celia stepped out the car, and I herd her place herself in the front seat with the dick head of a driver.

Me and Tobias were left in the back of the limo, I could now properly examine it. It was a sleek black, with leather seats, that dragged round the inside, clever little devices were plugged around and a large table sat in the middle, single seats were sat in odd places, and I sat amazed at all this. An orange juice dispenser was attached in, I walked over, not even feeling the movement of the car, which I knew was moving.

Titled the latch and poured a glass of juice, I expected usually some kind of alcoholic beverage was originally here, but I suppose it was replaced for me, aww..I felt special, but when I turned around, a sickening sight was before me.

An identical dispenser sat opposite the other side, a deep red liquid filled it, I gagged and quickly sat down, as Tobias poured the red stuff into a cup and sat a good metre away from me, feeling my body tense.

"Relax, it's Tomato juice." Tobias laughed, his eyes didn't look at me directly, a sign he was lying, but I accepted his attempt of a comfort.

"Sure." I said trying to play along, he smirked, in a pretend victory, except he didn't know the pretend part.

I held back my gags and became sipping my lovely orange juice. I let out a lovely sigh, it was nice to have a decent drink, then I remembered I had ordered some stuff, phew... I was going to have a nice little relax when they came.

The car continued to drive along, and I could see the sadness creeping into Tobias's eyes, the acceptance settling in that everything he loved was gone, he s,ouched back taking large gulps of his 'tomato juice' and looking at the ground.

The car halted to a stop, giving me the idea we were at our destination, looking out of the window nearest to me, it wasn't one that I recognised, Tobias too looked out of the window with me. He pulled me back away, and stared at me worriedly.

He turned to the front of the limousine and saw that Celia and Chris had not yet left the car, they were getting themselves ready.

"Umm...Celia, why are we here?" Tobias asked, trying to catch their attention.

"Where my sweet?" she said, Pickering up her lipstick a tad more.

"Here." Tobias said, indicating ahead of them and out of the front windscreen.

"Little one, you do not expect us to go shopping in..human stores do you?" She gasped, widening her eyes, I watched as these two had their own conversation, I peeked back out the window, what was so wrong about this? It looked like any other place, in fact, it looked nice.