7: Voices

My eyes widened.

"Jungkook?"

I started to feel dizzy and I couldn't see anything clearly, something echoed in my head..
it was a guy's voice...

"I love you... never leave me..."

I gasped as I suddenly got back my consciousness.
I looked around and saw no sign of a guy.

"This is so stupid, this guy has got me hearing things now."

I slowly got up and made my way to my sisters' room. They were fast asleep. I grabbed my phone and wallet and slowly made my way out the door.

I walked along the sidewalk looking at the glowing moon in the dark sky watching everything that was going on. I didn't realize how cold it was till after a couple minutes. I wrapped my hands around my arms and continued to walk. The park was just a couple of blocks away, but it felt like forever. I kept walking and walking slowly getting drowsy. Soon though, I reached the park which was quiet and empty.

I looked at my phone for the time...
12:34 am

I sat on the swings and waited and waited for this Jungkook guy. I stared off at the slide, then .. I started getting dizzy again...

"Come down Jagiya~ I'll catch you...."
It was the same voice.

"Yah this is so childish..."
This voice was so similar... it sounded like... me..

"Hey it's just for fun, come on."

I then came back to reality and there he was standing in front of me. He had a big smile on his face. I looked up at him and couldn't keep my eyes off him. Wow, he was so good looking. He had the most heart fluttering smile, and those eyes that would just melt your heart right in the spot. His mini scar showing he was in a fight, his brown hair combed really well, and his beautiful lips....
I shook my head. And looked up and smiled.

"Jungkook?"

He smiled.

"Y/N.. I haven't heard you say my name in so long."

He came and sat down on the swing next to me and smiled. Then I looked at him with an weird smile..

"U-um I want to know everything."

His smile then slowly faded to a frown and he looked down in front of him.

"Oh .. yeah.. I forgot I'm practically a stranger to you right now."

There was a moment of silence, I really felt bad for him. I patted his back and he looked up at me.

"Please don't do that, it reminds me back to when we were together."

I stopped and looked down myself. He tilted his head to look at me.

"I-I'm so-sorry I.."
He was stuttering really badly as if he was about to cry.

He then took a deep breathe and smiled at me.

"What do you want to know first.. us or .....them.?"

I tilted my head in confusion.

"Them?"

He looked down.

"Them... the ones that separated us and made you lose you all your memory... the ones that tortured you.. THE ONES THAT HURT YOU... THAT ONES THAT MADE YOU CRY... THE ONES THAT MADE YOU SCREAM MY NAME AND WOULDN' T LET YOU GO.. THE ONES.."

He broke down into tears. I was shocked he was calm a while ago. I wiped his tears and made him look at me.

"Jungkook, please don't cry. Though I don't know you, my heart wrenches when I see you cry."

He looked up at me with his saddened eyes.

"Can I do something?"

I helped him get up and nodded.

"Sure, what do you need to do?"

He looked at me lovingly and pulled me towards him and gave me a deep kiss on the lips. It was really soft and calming. One arm was holding me tightly against him, while the other hand was softly placed on my right cheek. I kissed back, I actually really liked it. He then pulled away and looked at me again.

"I- oh my god I'm so sorry I-I couldn't c-control myself."

He covered his face with his hands and shook his hand. I moved his hands away from his face revealing how red he was from embarrassment. I chuckled..

"Don't worry..."

I started feeling dizzy again.. dizzier then before.

"Jagiya~can I get a kiss before I leave?"

"I'll give you one after you come back."

"Hmpf, I will not be happy unless I get a kiss."

"You will be happy, just think of me" *chuckles*

"But I want a kiss right now!"

"Calm down everyone is looking at us"

*silence*

"Oops, sorry Jagiya~"

"Fine I'll give you a kiss, but you better be good."

I then felt my body hit the wood chips underneath me and Jungkook's hands shaking me.

"y/n? Y/N?!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hello everyone!

Here's another update for you all!

I hope you guys are liking the story so far 💕

I'm starting to find more time to update now, so I'm really excited!!

See you in my next update!

~M 💖