24

Hinata's POV

"Sakura...today's the day...I didnt even know!!!" I whined as I fixed my dress "Well you heard about the duet three days ago" Sakura sighed brushing my hair. "Well yeah but I have no idea what song we're going to sing" I stressed "just relax~ he'll work it out with you and pick a song that you know" Sakura reassured grabbing our masks, "what if we can't find a song that we both know?!" I asked putting my brown boots on, "he's a famous star....I'm pretty sure he knows almost every song" Sakura giggled, "I guess your right" I sighed.

"Sakura where's your dress?" I asked looking around, "Oh it's in my room" she said "you better hurry and put it on, we're leaving in ten minutes" I stated, "Oh okay! I'll get read then. and remember, Naruto will help you out so don't worry" Sakura winked and ran downstairs to her room.

(instead of describing it this I what her dress looks like. I really just want to get a chapter out for you guys)

After putting on my necklace I started down the stairs trying not to fall due to the heels on my boots

After putting on my necklace I started down the stairs trying not to fall due to the heels on my boots. "Hina! be careful! you never wear heels you might fall" Sakura warned swinging around the corner in her beautiful sleeveless pink dress .

 "Hina! be careful! you never wear heels you might fall" Sakura warned swinging around the corner in her beautiful sleeveless pink dress

"I'm okay I got this" I said watching my legs wobble as I stepped off the stairs. "Maybe you should wear flats..." Sakura suggested "nah I'm okay~ Plus I look taller in these" I said getting the hang of walking in heels. "as long as you can sing, your good!" Sakura stated grabbing our purses and walking into the elevator. "Wait for me" I whined as I wobbled to the elevator as fast as possible. Without falling over of coarse.

Once we reached the lobby I took my shoes off because we had to run to the other elevator to get to the parking garage and I can't run in these.

"Quickly! If they notice we're screwed" I said hurriedly as Sakura fumbled with the keys. "Okay get in!" Sakura yelled flinging the door open "hey no yelling! It makes you sound like a kidnapper or something" I stated sliding into the car and putting my shoes back on.

"Okay fine. Here's your purse" Sakura said handing me a purple bag. (So specific I know)

/at the amusment park (where the concert/duet is)/