1.CHAPTER

1.CHAPTER

Please Vote and Comment

Roman’s Point of View:

I woke up from a deep sleep to the crying and screams of babies, confusion hit me at first, then I remember my nieces were in the next room.

I had just put them down to sleep about 15 minutes ago, well it felt like 15 minutes, why are they awake again? Anyway that is not important right now, the only thing that matters right now is to get them calm again for me to get some sleep before work.

I got up from my king size bed and walk into the room next door, turning on the light to look in the tear fill eyes of my two beautiful nieces, they both lifted their little arms for me to pick them up, which I did so the could quiet down as I tried to prepare bottles for them.

They remind me so much of their mother my sister, with their thick brown curly hair, heart shape face, cute button nose, pink pouty lips and a creamy ivory color skin the only thing they had from their father my sister’s husband was their green eyes.

Just looking at them makes my heart tightens in my chest with pain, as the reminder of the loss my sister hit me, its been 8 months since that tragic car accident, that incident invaded my mind.

She and her husband was coming back from our family home, when a drunk driver hit them head on, they were kill instantly, even the drunk driver died which was fortunate for him, had he lived I would have made him wish he was dead. They died.....

Leaving their twins orphans at the tender age of one, the most shocking news of it all was after the funeral when the lawyers inform me that she had left a will stating that if by any reason anything happened to her, that I was the one that had to take care of her kids.

So here I am at 4:00 am in the morning trying to calm my nieces as much as possible for them to go back sleep, I finish one bottle so I give it to Samantha the eldest because she was screaming the loudest, next is Simone so here I go again.

As I look into their tear filled eyes I wonder as I did time and time again about my sister’s decision, to leave me both girls, second bottle ready just in a nic of time before Simone screams, now I have to change their pampers.

I barely have time for them with all the traveling I do. and running my company.

I had a nanny but had to fire her 2 days ago, she is the 7th nanny I have fired in the past months.... Sigh.

I don’t know what gets into them, but suddenly they get the idea in their heads that I will marry them and ride off into the sunset into happy ever after.

They waste all their time planning and setting up ridiculous scenes of romance, instead of taking care of my nieces which is what I am paying them for.

This particular nanny that I fired, had my whole condo filled with roses and candles, then she was in lingerie waiting in the living room for me, as I stepped in I could hear my nieces crying but she was so intent on seducing me that she did not care, if only she knew that I love to be the hunter, she would have not been flaunting herself for me like a common whore.

I immediately pay her everything and got her out of my house.

Now I’m stuck in a situation with no idea what to do due to that woman’s stupidity.

I Roman Steele, I’m the man that can deal with any situation and anyone, but as I look at my nieces crying faces, as I try to put dry pampers on their wiggling bodies, I have to admit that for the first time in my life I don’t know what to do.

And on that note......I NEED HELP.

2 days, buckets of tears and many sleepless hours later:

I never knew that two children could tired you out like this, I have never felt this drain before; I have a new found respect for all the mothers out there, I really don’t know how they do it all day and everyday.

I have only been alone with my nieces for 3 days I love them, but I know I can’t do it by myself, and I am desperate for some help, but I need the best care that money can provide for my nieces, so today my Secretary, Personal Assistant and myself are conducting interviews to find the perfect nanny.

I need someone that will be gentle, loving and caring to my nieces, someone who will provide them with stability meaning that they will not leave after 3 months, someone who can show tenderness and last but certainly not least someone that will be more attune to the girls needs than to mine.

This why I brought girls here today to the interview to see how candidates interacts with them.

“Lidia”...... I call through the intercom.

“Yes Mr. Steele, everything is set up, the candidates are here and the girls are ready” she answers.

“Thank you Lidia, I will be right out”...... This is why I love that she is my secretary, she always knows what to do and when to do it.

Lidia was a 53 year old woman, she was of dark complexion, with a smooth rounded face that always has a smile, she is very motherly and she always has the best advice to give, she has been great help with the girls seeing that she has 7 grandchildren.

I walk out of my office and saw Lidia, Alexandra my Personal Assistant and the girls waiting for me.

Alexandra is a stunning redhead, green eyes and freckles included, tall and curvy, very smart and always professional, also she is happily married to her boyfriend of 6 years.

“Good morning ladies” I greeted...... “Good morning Sir”.... Lidia and Alexandra responded.

The girls immediately lifted their hands for me to take them from Alexandra’s arms saying “Ro.... Ro..... Ro” I guess that is their name for me, today they were dress in peach and pink, I have to admit that the ladies did a great job dressing them today.

I took them from her arm lifting them up a bit they squeal...... Then I kiss their cheeks and they giggle hugging my neck.

The ladies awwwed...... I just smile as we walked toward the interviewing room.

It was time to get serious because I need the best for my little two angels.

We sat down and the first girl came in, it was as if she was interviewing for a dance video, her skirt was so short that if she even reach up we would see all the goods.

“Does she think this is Club Diamond”.....whispers Alexandra

I would have laugh if this was not so serious; but I was not in the mood for this shit.

“Next”....she looks at me with confusion written over her face, “when you are coming to an interview, even if you are young you should dress a little bit more decent” I said looking her up and down.

She huffed and walks out, then the next, and the next, and the next and so on all came in we had gotten to the 26th candidate and no one fitted the requirements, we interviewed women and men.

Most of them came with the intention of seducing me, others were just plain weird, others had the requirements but were robotic, if I wanted a robot to take care of my nieces I would have said so damn, but what put me off  most about all of them was the fact that not a single one even looked at the girls, even when the girls fussed, they just continued like it was nothing.

“Are there no decent nanny’s anymore, I thought this was going to be easy” sigh Alexandra.

“They came looking for money and marriage, they did not even look at the babies” answers Lidia shaking her head in disgust.

I was getting tired of this, and I was doubting finding someone that wanted to take care of the girls.

“Next” I called harshly already fed up with everything, my patient near snapping, and my nieces were feeling it too because they were getting really fussy.

I heard a timid knock and then he walks in....... I suck in my breath..... He was the cutest little thing I have ever seen, he was about 5’4 really short compare my 6’4 hight, he has a smooth dark caramel skin color with a chubby body, he was not too fat and not too skinny, the best word to describe his body would be luscious, it just right for my hands to grab unto as I take him repeatedly I got hard at that thought.

He has a round face with bright deep brown eyes with long long lashes that draw in your attention, a small pert nose, but the icing on the cake was those pink full lips, lips that would drive a man to sin, time and time again.

As he pass his tongue over said lips in nervousness my cock jump and I nearly groan, I wanted those lips in more ways than one, and on more than one part of my body.

I am bisexual, I enjoy both men and women, but I have never felt this attracted to another person before, also I have never had this attraction to a dark skin guy before, but God help me I want him, I found his color sexy and its making me want him more, I want to run my tongue all over him.

I want to bend him over this desk and pound into him over and over again as he screams for me to don’t stop and in the same breath begs for more, which I will be more than happy to comply to ...... Shit now is not the time for sexual fantasies, I need to concentrate on the matter at hand.

“Have a seat Mr. James” I indicated the chair in front of the table, calmness written over my face.

“Cayan, what an unusual name” I continue, his name suits him I like it.

“Yes my mom liked the way it sounded when she put it together so when I was born I became her little Cayan” he answers in a sweet voice with a hint of smile, his eyes straying from me to the girls every time they would make a fuss.

“So Cayan tell me about yourself” gaining his attention once again, “something that is not on your resume” I finish.

Before he could start talking Simone started majorly fussing, Alexandra and Lidia tried to calm her down but she was not having it.

Her older twin Samantha started to fuss also feeding of the distress of her little sister.

I shifted my attention to her and was about to take her from the chair when I heard the sweet voice.....

“Give her to me Sir, I think she is tired of sitting down, and also she has to be wet that is why she is so fussy”...... He grab her and started crooning and patting her on the back rocking her back and forth, “what is her name” he ask; “Simone she is the youngest” I said looking over all his body hungrily especially that ass.

“Hey Simone, don’t cry anymore baby, you was sick of that chair right, its all stiff and stuffy hhhh....he touch her bottom a grimace went across his face; you are wet so your just letting every one know how uncomfortable you feel right baby.

He had completely forgotten about us as he carry on a one sided conversation with Simone, she quiet down and stared at him in awed.

“Can I have her diaper bag please”, he ask, his gaze still on Simone and he patted her back, Lidia got up and give it to him, he went to the corner to the table and started changing her, she was laughing and squealing as he tickle her to get her attention of her discomfort.

The ladies was in awed and just watching as was I, but my eyes kept straying to his sexy ass, they look ready to pop out of his pants as he bend over, unconsciously I lick my lips as I think about how good my dick would feel inside his tight hole.

He came back over, handed a reluctant Simone over to Alexandra, then he turn to me for Samantha.... “Let me change her too, I’m pretty sure she will soon start to fuss, lets beat her to it” he said smiling at the baby.

I wish he would smile at me like that, but I quickly squash that thought as I handed him the baby.... “Her name is Samantha” I inform him, he nodded and started the same process of talking to Samantha and ignoring us adults in the room, she laugh and squeal as he tickle, then he change her pampers, he then came back over set her down, made bottles for both girls then sat down for the rest of the interview.

He was hired that was for sure, after what he accomplish with the girls in a few minutes was amazing, and I could see clearly that he loves kids, and I know he will take really good care of my little angels.

The only thing holding me back was the fact that I want him in my bed, even now I am controlling myself from dragging him in my office and show him alternative use of his mouth and tongue.

But for the sake of my nieces I have to hold unto my control.

“Mr. James you are hired...... “Really” he gasp.....

"You can start as soon as today if that is possible I continue, also this job includes you staying at my house, your own fully furnished room with a private bathroom , your food is included that means you can eat anything in the kitchen, you will have a day off we can discuss the day you want when you start to work”

He nods.

“Also you may be require to travel whenever we go to see the girls grandparents, you will take them to their doctors appointments, you will cook for them, play with them, they are your number one priority.... “Can you do that Mr. Jame”.... “Yes Sir” he responded..... “You will have fully covered medical benefits and the also you will have the exclusive use of a car for anything you need” I finish.

He looked at me his eyes filled with awed...... “Thank you Sir I will do my best and take care of the girls”, that expression on his face made so hard but I let my face remain expressionless and just nodded.

If he only knew that with an expression like that, he is practically begging to be fucked, and I was more that happy to give it to him what he was asking for.

And on that note........

Damn I really don’t know how I will control myself from fucking him on every available surface in my house.