Chapter 3

New chappie again!"'!        

----------------------------------------------------------------------

No one's p.o.v.

Lucy is reading the notebook then she finally reach the end and found a name "ME?!" she pointed at herself, "Huh? what happened Lu-chan?" "I saw my name here" Levy look at the notebook and shout "EH?!?!" "What happened Levy-chan?" "Natsu owns this!" "Really? Sounds Fun" "Lu-chan what are you trying to do?" "Nothing! HAHA!" "Levy!" they heard someone calling Levy "Erza, Juvia?"Levy said "Levy, I heard someone slap Natsu and her name is Lucy Heartfilia" A woman with a Blue hair said "Ye- It's her!" the woman with the scarlet hair point her hand at Lucy "Eh?" Lucy was shock,

Lucy's p.o.v

I was shock then they introduce their self to me, "I'm Erza and this is Juvia" "It's nice to meet you two" I bow my head "Ni need to be polite," Erza said to me while smiling "BTW, We'llmake you our bestfriend!" she said and I smile and nodded and I suddenly heard someone "Where's my notebook?!?!" he shout, yeah It's him, Natsu Dragneel I'm not going to give his notebook I suddenly shout "Looking for this?!" "Huh?" I wave the notebook he come closer and said "Give it back to me!" he while he's groaning "Ha~ There's no way that I'm going to give it back to you," I hide the notebook at my back, he come closer now our face is only inches away and i'm still smiling "Give it back!" "OH MY! How Scary!HAHAHA!" I laugh he don't know that I'm moving away from him and grab Levy's hand and run "Erza! Juvia! Let's Talk Later!" I shout while running away from them now Natsu's chasing us, I threw the notebook to Levy and Levy run and I met Levy at the hallway and she threw the notebook and we're just playing with him when suddenly Natsu stop and talk "How about Let's make a bet?" he ask "What kind of bet ?" 'still smilling'  "You drop something!" "What?" "You didn't notice?" then he show me something IT'S MY NECKLACES! "Give it back!" "No! until you agreed with me!" "NO!" "So you won't get it!" "Here! Your notebook!" i give the notebook but he shook his head "FINE!" "What's the bet?" "You're going to be my fake GIRLFRIEND" he wispered "WHAT THE WHAT?!?!?!" I shout "but why?" "making someone jealous" "No way Dude!" "okay I'll just give this to my sister" "Okay!Fine!Deal!" "Good!Let's start today SWEETHEART!" "Really? You're going to call me that?" "Of course Idiot! You're my girlfriend after all" all the girls are running I don't know why "Huh?" "Isn't obvious? The girls are jealousing, SWEETHEART" "Yeah-Yeah~!" he put his are at my waist "Let's go!"

Levy's p.o.v.

Is this for real? I saw Natsu put his hand at Lu-chan's waist I faint when suddenly catch me "Huh?" "what are you doing Shrimp?" "Nothing," I walked inside the classroom

Lucy's p.o.v.

HAHA! I thought we're going to start today! "We're going to start next month" "Really?" I shout "Ah..... Thank goodness *sigh*" Now we're starting the class when suddenly someone knock the door and I saw my sister "Ah! Excuse me sir!" I walked outside "Nee-san, I'm going to talkdwith your principal" "huh? Why? Btw, the principal is not here" "where is he?" "at the faculty room" "Ah.. Okay!"

I walked inside the room and continue reading

Michelle's p.o.v.

I finally reach my destinaton! HAHA! *knock knock knock* "come in" "Hi Sir!" "Oh Michelle! what are you doing here "I'm here to borrow my Nee-san" "Why?" "she's going at Saber Academy with her friend, Levy Mcgarden" "Oh okay"

Lucy's p.o.v.

*knock knock knock* again, Sensei look at the door and call my name "Hai!" outside the room "Nee-san you're coming with me" "Where?" "Saber Academy" "Raally?!?!" "Yes and bring your friend, Levy" "HAi" Sensei already know "Bye!"

Levy's p.o.v.

Where is she going "Levy Go with them!" "Sir!" "you're coming with them" "But sir" "Levy Let's go!" "Lu-chan?" I smiled and packed my things "Hai!"

-

--

---

----

-----

------

Ah! Thank goodness it's finished!!