15

(Boop)

We had finally caught James and he had went to jail. He refused to tell us where he kept Alex so we had to try and get Alex to answer a single god damn text. Than I remembered that James had taken Alexander's phone. Oh my god where are you?

(Alexander's pov)
  I had gotten out of that hell hole. I was finally going to get home to Thomas. I was losing a little bit of blood. I was surprised I didn't lose more. James actually barely hurt me. As I walked I saw street lights and my eyes lit up. When I saw where I was I let out a big smile. I was right next to the police station and through the window I could see Thomas sitting with h is head in his hands. A motion he did when he was extremely nervous or stressed. I smiled. An actual smile. It was the first time I smiled a true smile since I got kidnapped and now it was over. I limped towards the door and opened it. "Thomas?"

Thomas pov

"Thomas?"
I looked up from my hands and turned around. There stood Alexander looking like a mess with blood on him. Not much but still blood which meant James had hurt him. I'm gonna kill him! When I saw Alex I couldn't move. He looked nervous and I smiled as tears threatened to spill out of my eyes. I choked back a sob and I stood up and hugged him tightly and he returned the hug. My heart beat faster every second. As if any second he would disappear from right out of my hands. But he didnt. He stayed right there in my arms until I let him go and saw his face drenched in tears. I quickly realized my face was drenched also. I wiped my face and kissed him happily. Just a quick kiss and I stared into his beautiful eyes. "I love you" I whispered and hugged him again.

"I love you too..."

I'm at my Aunts house while writing this and she has no WIFI so I'm using data to write this. Also I'm surrounded by dogs and I'm so happy because they are all asleep and they are all absolutely adorable xD so this is an update I have been waiting to finish and yes it is short but I just didn't have time to write it because of school. I have to work on an article every other week for English and I had CDT's and TDA's to do. So that's why I haven't been updating. But hopefully the stress of school will go down a bit so I can work more on my updates ^-^

*INPORTANT*
I need ideas for the next chapter. I have writers block and I would appreciate it if somebody would private message me some ideas for the next chapter. I would love it if it was fluffy. I need to write the fluffier scene this book has ever seen!