7:if I could tell him...

Song:if I could tell her from Dear Evan Hansen

{Jefferson's POV}
It's been over two month since the whole incident and the guilt had been growing inside of Jefferson. Everyday he knows that if John wouldn't of found Hamilton he would be dead all because of him. You could have killed him...all because you are jealous... Thomas let out a sigh and stood up from his bed and got ready for the day I'm going to apologize to him today... he decided I hope he accepts...if he doesn't than I will understand... he thought and left the dorm.

{Hamiltons Pov}
Alexander has been writing to his Soulmate for the past two months but he didn't want to get teased about it so he did it in private whether that be in a coffee shop or in the bathroom. He was at a coffee shop right now and he didn't wear a hoodie and when he ordered his coffee the lady there saw the writing but ignored it. He now sat at a table alone with his laptop working on a school essay with a coffee. He heard the bell at the door go off and when he glanced over to see who it was he froze Thomas Jefferson...why was he here?! He felt like freaking out but he just looked away and continued typing until he heard that one voice he didn't want to hear "Hamilton!"

{Jefferson's POV}
Jefferson sat down where Hamilton was he noticed Hamilton tense up "hey uh...I just wanted to say...I'm sorry for everything I put you through it feel absolutely terrible about it..and..." "Jefferson...I'll think about it..." (21 chump street reference anybody?) Jefferson was shocked that was easier than I expected... "o-okay" why did I stutter? Your such an idiot Jefferson! He stood up with his coffee and walked out the door leaving Hamilton alone.

{Hamiltons POV}
Alexander was shocked by what Jefferson said to him did he actually mean it... he wasn't sure if he should forgive him for all the shit he was put through but he felt like it was the right thing to do. He couldn't decide so he started writing to his Soulmate who he has gotten really close to.

Hey...my bully that made me try and kill myself came up to me and apologized I told him I need to think about it. I have no idea whether or not I should forgive him or not...

Well...I think you should give him a chance but if he hurts you again then don't give him another chance.

Okay...thank you...

He sighed and left the coffee shop and decided to accept the apology later today and he went back to his dorm to see all of his friends there he looked shocked and saw Lafayette turn and look at him "Alexander mon ami!" He said and everybody else looked at him and waved or said hello "Uh hi guys..." he was still shocked to see them all here. He hasn't talked to any of them but John recently then he got hugged by everybody then he remembered his arm and how he wasn't wearing a hoodie everybody could see the writing "Alex! You've been talking to your Soulmate?" He froze and tried hiding his arm from everybody and they all crowded around him trying to see his arm. "Do you know who it is?" "Do you love them?" "Can we see?" "Guys! Stop! What I talk about with my Soulmate is personal...I don't want anybody to see it." He told them and they left him alone.

{Jefferson's POV}
If I could tell him how I feel...about me being jealous of him...I would but I'm too scared to tell him...how am I supposed to tell my Enemy since high school that I was jealous of him?! John invited all of his friends over and Thomas could hear them all bugging him about him talking to his Soulmate and Thomas felt alone for the first time in awhile so he began writing to his Soulmate

Hey how are you doing? I'm feeling really lonely and wanted to know if you wanted to talk.

He heard everybody freaking out that Alexander's Soulmate wrote to him and they read the message out loud and it was the same message Thomas wrote hamilton is my Soulmate...

Sure! I have friends around me so it won't be exactly a private conversation

Thats okay...you can hang out with them I'm probably going to use my phone or hang out with my Roomate.

Oh...Okay..bye.

Bye...

He knew he should tell Alexander they were Soulmates but he didn't want to not yet...If I could tell him
Tell him everything I see If I could tell him How he's everything to me But we're a million worlds apart And I don't know how I would even start. If I could tell him If I could tell him... he walked into the living room with a hoodie on of course and he watched the movie with John,Alexander and their friends and nobody seemed to notice him until Alexander looked at him and whispered "I forgive you" and Jefferson nodded and went back to watching the movie with them if only I could tell him...

Three chapters in one day?! And this chapter is long! This chapter took a lot of time and I'm proud I spent over an hour writing this chapter trying to figure out how to word things xD but I hope you enjoy it and peace out!