Record 17: Take Action

As a church leader or simply an ordinary human..I always come into ideas that I am so aggressive to do it at the moment I imagine or vision it.

But if I haven't move or do something about it and let the time or day passed.. The idea became just an idea.

I read in my hands out in church planting a quote I take note before..

It says..

A vision without action is only a dream.

And it happens most of the time in my life.

Some problems I encountered why it remained a dream are first, I don't have enough resources. Second, I don't have contacts and I am a shy baby. Third, I was battling in mind if I can be committed on it or not? Because sometimes, my vision is like a fire that easily disappear. Because I am good at starting but really bad in finishing..so I always make sure how I really wanted the thing done.

I know it's a problem..

But, I wanted to share you is we should take action whenever God convicted us to do something for His glory. You may encounter the same problem like mine but if it is really God's will. He'll make a way for us. He'll provide, He will guide us and strengthen us, give us enough wisdom and faith to do all things He wants us to do.

We have to trust Him. We have to pray, pray and pray for his confirmation and guidance. Because I know that whether we like it or not we will encounter a spiritual warfare through the journey and even we haven't yet started it.

God wants us to take action and not listen to Satan's lies. I know the devil we discourage us to sabotage the will of God. So defeat him because God is always with us.

Be sure that we are willing, we are committed and compassionate on the vision we wanted to be accomplished. Because if we are only thinking and feeling it as a burden, we will know that there is a problem..make ourselves ready in our action. Because if not we'll easily fall and give up.

Depend on God. Take action to that vision God gave us.