Infatuated with Her

~William's POV~

I grabbed her, keeping her from falling. "Woah there!" She clung to my arm, slightly shaking, before her face flushed a bright red.

I helped her up, -ignoring Damien's chuckle-, feeling my face heat up just a bit.

"Thankyouforthat.." Trinity mumbled, almost too low to be heard. I smiled, before realizing my arm was still around her waist. Without hesitating, I pulled my arm away, only to hold out my elbow. "Dinner, m'lady?"

She softly smiled, her face still red, and nodded, weaving her arm in with mine.
"That would be great.."

Guiding her to the dining room,  couldn't help but glance over, watching as the blush faded from her face.

God, she's beautiful.

What did I do to deserve this angel?

Only a couple years ago, she had come up to me, a shy, nervous girl looking for a job in photography.

Now, she is this fun-loving, energetic, bright-eyed woman.

Going into the dining room, she pulled her arm away, walking over and sitting down at a seat. I sat down next to her, already making small talk with Mark and Abe, -which was surprising that he was here-, but my eyes would dart back to her very now and then as the dinner progressed.

Oh bully, I'm in love with the dear, aren't I?

{{{augHH- this is why writing in the morning is odd-

This is also why when I get an idea, it's either RP ing it, or I write it down-

Female-Hxmiltcn }}}