Curse

MandADottie14 take 'this cause I got this idea-

Also Squips are human here-

~3rd Person POV~

Peter lay stretched across the couch, bowl of popcorn in front of him. Coraline playing on the TV.

It was Halloween night, and he was chilling by himself at home. Both Dom and Eric had went out, going to go help Merica with coding.

That left Peter full reign of the house till they came back.

He flipped over, looking at the ceiling. Watching movies was great, but it was actually getting boring.

'What to do...'

He felt a sudden jolt of pain in his back.

"What the fuck?" Peter jumped up and off the couch, snaking a hand around to his back.

Nothing on the couch or in his shirt.

Peter shrugged, slightly freaked out, and went to the kitchen to get himself a drink.

Another jolt of pain ran through his body, mainly in his legs.

Peter grabbed for the counter before he fell completely, shaking.

"What the hell-"

Suddenly, pain laced everywhere in his being. He shrieked, hands letting go, and his hip slammed into the ground before the rest of him.

Curling up, he felt more pain, searing through his skin, through his bones, through his soul.

Peter could barely feel the cold of the kitchen floor, as he was shaking, before he screamed.

Screamed.

Worse pain kept lacing through him, before suddenly, snap!

He screeched, sharp pain washing over his torso as more snaps, much like firecrackers, resounded.

Snap!

Snap! Snap!

A vague part of him saw he was bleeding, the red blood standing his shirt and jacket.

The blood had black spiderweb-looking goop going through it.

His jaw creaked, as he opened his mouth wider to scream hoarsely.

More and more and more and more-

Worse and worse and worse and worse-

His fingers snapped, before forcing the bone and skin to grow-

What?!

Then, pain in his own mouth.

Blood streamed out, and he tried to breathe, he can't breathe, why can't he breathe-

His eyesight went black, and another scream escaped, his own nails digging into the soft flesh of his neck.

Nightmare monsters, fears, deepest secrets jabbered and laughed, circling Peter as the transformation continued.

Soon, all he could let out was breathless, soundless screams.

Soon, he couldn't let out anything.

Soon, his heart stopped, his lungs filled with blood, his body broken and mind gone.

Then his eyes opened.

A deep black.

"D-Dom, E-E-Eric...c-c-come play w-with me..."

{{{take it. Spoopy huh?}}}