Oh shit its an OC

Hi.

Whenever you see this, judge it and point out where it is a little too over powered or such.

TURTLEBOITLAURENS
Philipinthehouse
IamSQUIP
(Y'all judge it cause YEH)

Name: Trinity
Age: *do Squips have ages? If so, about 26*
Gender: a female
Height: 5'9"
Hair: Curly & brown
Eyes: shifty between green and brown, but when computer mode, it's a dark, dark blue.
Personality: Nice, goofy, inappropriate jokes, will remember and hold grudges, sometimes shy.

Story?

MTK (the creator of Squips but not typing out whole name) was lonely. No, she had the Squips and her husband, but this loneliness was different.

She wanted a child.

Her and her husband had tried before, but she found out she was barren.

Unable to have children.

Instead of adopting, MTK created a child. One that could help her, yet fill the void in her chest.

Trinity was created. Her coding was pulled from both 3.0 & 4.0, to make her just right. Trinity had access to all the files, so to help MTK better.

She was started at 13, then aged. She was also equipped with both emotions and an adaptive A.I. from the start.

None of the other Squips knew she was actually real.

Well, most of them.

Cubed knew she was real. They had been made from the same programming, so considered each other 'brother and sister'. 

MTK, meanwhile, spiraled into depression. It is still unknown what cause it was this time.

She eventually offed herself, but drank Mountain Dew Red beforehand, thinking it would deactivate Trinity.

It didn't.

Maybe because of a fault in her programming, or because of protective coding, Trinity was disconnected, and felt lots of pain, but wasn't deactivated.

She started searching right away, wanting to find Cubed, wanting something normal.

( And yeah. There ya go.)