Alive

~3rd Person~

"Yes, you torture me then let me forget what happened." 4 glared at Merica, shrugging off 3's hand on his shoulder.

Merica sighed, looking down, then looked back up.

"Will you allow me to explain?"

4 stared at Merica, then nodded stiffly. Mostly because Trinity was giving him a stare of death.

"Okay. I had tried something extremely stupid- two Squips at once. Trinity was one, the other was an untested Squip that I made personally; 7.0. What I didn't know was that he had a lot of corrupted code that I had overlooked. So, he became completely corrupted and started to control over my life. He would tell me things, horrible things, and I couldn't stop it- Trinity couldn't see him, and he locked me out of his code. He would make me do things, like order for the "testing", which it wasn't at all. I had tried- and I failed. By then, my mental state was spiraling. Soon, I thought the only way to get rid of him was to deactivate with Mountain Dew Red, and end myself. But I knew it would also deactivate Trinity, so I had put precautions on her code- only deactivate, don't kill. So, a day when he was in low power mode, I did it. I drank the Mountain Dew Red, and I shot myself. I'm still alive today only because an intern came into my office and found me. After I heals, I went off the grid for a while; shame and guilt gnawing at my mind. I only now came back because a scanner I had picked up 7.0's code. He is a real threat, and I wants to find Trinity, who would most probably know where you guys were, so I could warn you. If you don't believe me, then that's fine. At least I tried." With that Merica looked back at their lap and sighed.

IamSQUIP
TURTLEBOITLAURENS
RichardGoranski_
Philipinthehouse

{{{EXPLANATIONNN- yay}}}