Chapter 1

~Crystal's POV~

Saturday morning...

I woke up to the annoying sound of my alarm clock. I got up and changed into some lazy cloths and walked into the living room to see mom rushing around the house.

"What's wrong mom?" I ask her.

"I have to be at work in 30 minutes and I'm not ready! Plus the babysitter still isn't here yet!" She says frantically.

*Knock, Knock, Knock*

"That's probably him. I'll get it!" My mom says as she runs to the door. Him? So it's a boy babysitter. Rarely ever hear of that.

While my mom was at the door I sat on the couch and took out my phone. I clicked on the YouTube app and looked at Mitch or TheBajanCanadian's channel. There was a new Battle Dome. I started to watch it and out of the corner of my eye I saw my mom walk in with someone else but I turned back to my phone.

"Gosh dang it Mitch! Stop with the torches!" TBNRFrags or Preston said on the video.

"Crystal! Put down your phone and meet your new babysitter!" She says to me." She's always on YouTube watching some guys play this blocky game" she says to my babysitter. Once I look up, my mouth dropped.

"Crystal, this Preston." My mom said.

"Um, yeah I know him" I said trying so hard NOT to scream.

"How-" My mom got cut off by Preston.

"She watches me on YouTube. She's watching one right now." he said smirking. I blush in embarrassment and put my phone down.

"Well then, I have to go to work. Make sure she doesn't sneak out and I won't be home until maybe 11."

"Don't worry, I'll keep an eye on her"

"Are you sure you don't mind babysitting that long" my mom asked.

"It's fine, I have everything worked out"

"Ok, bye guys."

"Bye" We both say. I hear the door slam and the car start from outside.

"So, um... Why did you want to do babysitting?" I ask him.

"I guess I just needed the extra money. My channel really doesn't make a lot."

"And what about recordings? I mean when would you have time for them?"

"One) I have some back-up recordings and Two) Maybe that you know I record I could bring stuff here and record if that's fine with you."

"Trust me. It's fine. So, want to play CoD?" I ask.

"You play CoD?"

"Well yeah! Do I really look like one the those doll faced girly girls?" I laughed.

"Fine, but don't get upset when YOU lose"

"HAHA! You don't know what I'm made of."

"Bring it on!" He said.

I can't believe it. TBNRFrags is my babysitter. I have a gamer for a babysitter.

This is going to be awesome!