Chapter 4

AH H god I hate tests so sorry! This chapter is going to be so short since I did it at school :(

Jeremy's POV

I watch as the squip makes an exit. Wow he runs pretty quickly for a just beaten up guy. But then again, Micheal's death glare looks extremely terrifying and i'd be scared too... 

"Jeremy are you ok?" Micheal said. "Also, did you see that thing's reaction when he saw me? Its hard to believe that little sh** tried to take over the school!" he chuckled. I honestly have no idea what to say to Micheal. "U-hUh Where did the squip go?" I stammer. Wow Smooth Jeremy! "Ah right he went to your room quick lets go before he blows it up or some sh**"",  "Oh u-uh sure Micheal."

We go upstairs to my room and I can't see the Squip anywhere. "H-h-hey Micheal are you sure he's in here?" I ask. I look back at Micheal and he's kicking open the bathroom door. "bEgOnE thOT!!!!!!"I heard him scream. I go over and open the door. "S-squip? Are you in there?"

Squip's POV

Jeremy just opened the door. Can't I like, have a seizure or something? Will his friend Micheal throw the entire code red at me? "AooWWAooW" my human tears drown out my vocal chords and I sound like i'm glitching really badly. I probably am, and I used up all my energy running upstairs to get away from Jeremy's friend. They both hate me and want me dead. The developers also want me dead. "Squip? Please come out you're going to get cold if you lay on those tiles like that."  , "Jeremy just chug the mountain dew red down his throat."  "AOOwwOOOW"  I can't speak because i'm crying so hard. "AOWOWOOWwo."  "Haha Jeremy I can't believe this thing tried to take over the school" I didn't want to take over the school. It was the program that made me squip the school (NO ONE SEES THE SQUIP INSIDE OF SQUIP)

I tried getting up and I see Jeremy and Micheal staring down at me. "S-sorry" I mutter. "Really?! Do you think 'sorry' is going to make us forgive you?!" Micheal screams. Then I see him come over and I black out again. Y'know, like a failure.

Jeremy's POV

"Micheal what the heck! You just punched him and he fainted." I said. Not like I cared too much about the squip or anything, its just that looking at him lying unconcious on the floor like that kind of gives me the creeps. Micheal and I kind of argued about the squip for a while. "Just make him drink the mountain dew red and get this over with we still have to play apocalyspe of the damned."  he said. "WE CAN'T JUST LEAVE HIM IN MY BATHROOM LIKE THAT, MICHEAL!" I yelled back. He glared at me for a moment and just muttered,"binch you left me in the freaking bathroom at the halloween party and that was okay but you can't leave the SQUIP who almost killed you and the entire freaking school?"

Oh sh*ttttttttt... This is gonna be a long day.

- PCHEW PCHEW PCHEW-

Ok sorry guys I typed this up at like a public library and its closing time soon so fak. Also I know i'm weird I don't like swearing... so yeah it makes me cringe and stuff. Just realised how horrible my writing skills are so please forgive me for writing such a crappy fanfic. Aughhh everyone is out of character ihml. Writing is hard guys please don't hate.

I feel like rewriting the entire thing so I might do that

The universe is cruel 

Also don't mind the references from Heather and other stuff I just felt like adding those BUT BUT BUT sometimes i'll add a reference without telling you its a ref so heh...

Also who wants sum crossover in dis I might add JD or Connevan or sum other stuff

- Smolderpression