Squip Inside Of Squip

^^^ Heathers ref. Idk. 

A/N FIrst fanfiction, English ain't my first language and I have writers block so please be nice.

Don't hate on my ships,there may be some triggering topics in the next chapter.

Squip's POV

I woke up. Everything was insanely blurry and every movement stung. The darkness engulfed me, and my head was getting heavier by the minute. Maybe standing up will help. I try that, then a blue screen appears:

Would You Like An Upgrade?

No, I don't want to go through all this again. I can't stand the pain, the suffering i've been through countless times.

You NEED that upgrade, you're broken. We don't want a defect S.Q.U.I.P shaming our company, NO. 113. You're ruining our reputation.

Repeat after me:  You are a broken squip. You are a waste of space.

The voice rings through my head. Its not my problem i'm a mistake...  I get zapped and a cut appears on my arm. I groan but I don't do what the program says.

Take The Upgrade?

I mean, what could be worse than this... Hopefully the next client will be n-nice... So I take the upgrade, and glitch out into existence.

*Time skip bought to you by Heather Chandler being triggered at the chapter title* (idk)

(still squip)

I open my eyes and try to walk... but I can't see anything because neon blue spots dance across my eyes. My legs wobble. I clear my head and what I see makes me fall down again in shock.

I'm in Jeremy's bedroom.