Ice_Storm_000

Ice_Storm_000

Works: 5

Some of Their Works:

————————————

"Random Pomes By Me"

Genre: Random

Summary:

Pomes tell a story. About life, love, happiness and sadness. These pomes are mine. That don't tell my story. But the emotions I put in them. No one should copyright. When these all come from the heart. My random pomes by me.

———————————

"The Watchdog and the Blood Sucker"

Genre: Fanfiction

Summary:

(Mature Content)

(Black Butler Fanfiction)

Strange murders have been occurring in a small part of London. All the victims are drained of their blood and left with two holes in their neck.

The queen sends her watchdog to investigate these murders that happen to be caused by a vampire.

What the watchdog finds will shake him to the core. The person he hoped was long dead was right in front of him well alive.

Will the duo solve the murders or will an unforeseen love change their future

————————————

"A Demon's Despair"

Genre: Fanfiction

Summary:

(Fairy Tail Fanfiction)

(Mature Content)

It had been months since Tartaros had fallen.

All the demos were held captive by the fairy tail wizards and interrogated until they reveal information about the dark guilds.

One demon in particular, who goes by the name of Mard Geer, refused to say a word.

At one point, the wizards gave up on getting information from him and simply punished him for his crimes in ways that were worse than death.

———————————————

"THE blue REAPER"

Genre: Fanfiction

Summary:

(Durarara Fanfiction)

"People say it's an OBSESSION but I call it love."

A series of strange murders is happening in Ikebukuro and their all caused by the same person.

The blue reaper.

But he's not the only one who's been going around killing people.

There's another guy.

No one knows who he is.

He's a mystery.

That no one's willing to solve.

Afraid they will die NEXT?

Is this the work of some deranged  nutcase or are they all planned with some kind of motive?

Who's the real antagonist?

The blue reaper or the other guy?