missgorehound

missgorehound

Works: 4

Some of Their Works:

"Aktion: Fanart Gallary"

Genre: Random

Summary:

This is a collection of INCREDIBLE FANART I've received for my book illustrated novel, "Aktion: Voluntary Executioners of WWII" ;A;)/" I LOVE THESE, THEY MAKE MY HEART MELT, AND THESE TALENTED ARTISTS DESERVE AN EXTRA ROUND OF SHOUTOUTS!!!

———————————

(A/N: I think it is so cool that missgorehound gets fanart. I'm really looking forward to reading these books.)

———————————

"Aktion: Voluntary Executioners of WWII"

Genre: Historical Fiction

Summary:

(Illustrated Novel)

 (Contains Mature Content)

"...Drink until you stop hearing their screams and forget their faces..." -Ulrich Müller

[Nazi-occupied Ukraine, 1941] Aleks Yovenko is a young Ukrainian man who eagerly joins the Auxiliary Police, unsure of what he's *really* signing up for... His volunteer service places him in one of many mobile death squads dispatched throughout the German-occupied Eastern Territories during WWII. "Aktion" chronicles the lives of Aleks and the other Einsatzgruppen soldiers in his unit, as they struggle to cope with the unspeakable acts of violence they are forced to commit on a daily basis. 

—————————————

"Aktion: Official Artstuff"

Genre: Historical Fiction

Summary:

"Official Artstuff" is a companion guide to my illustrated novel, "Aktion: Voluntary Executioners of WWII". Check out my sketchbook, and get a "behind the scenes" look at the "making of" my illustrations! Each chapter will showcase a different "Day's" illustration/s at each stage of completion (linework-> color w/o BG + closeups) :) I draw using traditional media: Copic markers, Copic multiliners, mechanical pencil, paint pens, and gel pens.