18Dragon

18Dragon

Current Total of Works: 10

Some of Their Work:

"So You're A Werewolf"

Genre: Werewolf

Summary:

"So, you're a werewolf?"

"You're not freaking out."

"I would but that isn't going to accomplish much now is it."

"Well your friend did."

"She freaks out when there is a spider, but I do too, so bad example."

"You know I was expecting a little more a reaction."

"I can scream bloody murder if it would make you feel better."

"I'll pass, but thanks."

"You're welcome."

——————————————————

"Fairy tail Songfics"

Genre: Fanfiction

Summary:

(A Fairy Tail Fanfiction)

Some songfics about different Fairy Tail characters and parings.

————————————————————

"A to Z Nalu Dates (Fairy Tail)"

Genre: Fanfiction

Summary:

The Fiore Journal was the most popular and most read paper in all of Fiore. They are known for their amazing and accurate news stories. The reporters and reachers travel everywhere to find a story. The comics that come from the paper have the creativity and artistic talent that make people wanting the next one. People all around send questions for the advice columns. The short stories are captivating and amazing and keeps the readers on the edge of their seats. Even the adds that appear are interesting. The photos taken make people feel as if they are right there where the articles are coming from themselves. 

Inside the Fiore Journal building there are different groups who work together. They each have a main nickname and some one in charge of each main group. Fairy Tail was the nickname given to one best groups of journalists in Fiore.

But when one question is emailed in to one of the two love columnist a new idea comes about that causes the next major event in the Fiore Journal to start.

Now the only question that remains is can Natsu Dragneel and Lucy Heartfilla survive the A through Z Dates?