Chapter 9: "Is She Ok?"

Narrator's P.O.V

They see Bryleigh and Jayden hugging.

"What's wrong with you Bry?" Noor asked pulling the two apart.

"Woah! Hey! What's Up! Hola!" Bryleigh said swaying back and forth.

"She's definitely had too many. She doesn't drink though." Noor said.

Ethan looks at Jayden. "What did you do?" Ethan says holding Bryleigh.

"I may have given her a few. More like 7 cups...." Jayden said. "She'll be fine. It's not like she's never had alcohol."

"Actually she never has had any because she didn't want this to happen to her." Noor said, looking at how Ethan was holding Bryleigh.

"Ethan, your so cute..." Bryleigh says.

Ethan looks at Jayden. "I'll deal with you later. I'm gonna take her to the hospital." Ethan, Grayson, and Noor head to the hospital.

"Man she is really out of her mind!" Ethan said laughing.

All of a sudden, Bryleigh kisses Ethan. Ethan looked at her.

"Drive faster, it's really kicking in." Ethan said.

You get to the hospital and get Bryleigh a room.

"Is she ok." Ethan said holding Bryleigh's hand.

"She'll be fine. She just needs to rest. She has a lot of alcohol, so she'll have a major headache." Doc said leaving the room.

"I can stay with Bryleigh, if y'all want to go home." Ethan said looking at how cute she was when she was sleeping.

"It's ok. We'll stay." Noor said.

"Bro, you either need to tell her that you like her, or let go of your feelings." Grayson said.

Ethan ignored him.

2 hours later y'all fall asleep. Noor and Grayson each in a chair, and Ethan laying beside Bryleigh. Bryleigh woke up and saw where they were.

"Guys wake up. Where am I. Owww! Why do I have a headache?" Bryleigh said still holding Ethan's hand.

"Your in the hospital. Jayden gave you 7 cups of alcohol last night." Noor said.

"That son of a-" Bryleigh got cut off.

"Good morning. I just need to check your blood pressure, and you'll be good to go!" The doctor said.

"You can let go of her hand now..."Grayson said laughing.

"It's ok." Bryleigh said. "It's sweet."

Y'all get done, and Ethan helps you walk to the car.

"Thanks for helping me guys!" Bryleigh said getting on the car.

"Your welcome. It's a 2 hour drive home, and your probably tired. You can take a nap if you want." Ethan said.

Bryleigh falls asleep after 10 minutes. She lays her head on Ethan's shoulder. Y'all get home and Ethan carries you to your bed. He lays you down and kisses you on the head and shits your door. He goes downstairs.

"Y'all stay here with Bryleigh. I'm gonna go find Jayden." Ethan said opening the door and leaving.