Chapter 5: School

Bryleigh and Noor talked all night. At about 2 a.m they fell asleep on the couch. Ethan and Grayson came downstairs at 8 a.m.

Ethan's P.O.V

Grayson looks at Noor, "She's so cute when she's sleeping."

"I know..... I mean Bryleigh looks cu.... I mean... nothing." I said and walked into the kitchen.

Grayson stared at me, "Do you like her?"

"No." I said. "Anyways we need to wake them up, we're gonna be late for school.

We walk in the living room and wake the girls up.

"It's 8. We need to leave in 30 minutes." I said shaking the girls.

"Ok, I'm gonna go upstairs and get ready. C'mon Noor." Bryleigh said hobbling up the stairs."You can borrow some clothes."

Bryleigh and Noor come downstairs in jeans sneakers and sweatshirts.

"Do y'all have clothes?" Bryleigh asked eating some chocolate.

"Yea, I'm gonna go take a shower. I'll be done in 20 minutes, then we can leave." I said going to the upstairs bathroom.

*20 minutes later*

Bryleigh's P.O.V

"Ethan should be done by now. I'm going upstairs to fix my hair." I said going up the stairs.

I walked into the bathroom and see Ethan in just a towel around his waist.

"I'm so sorry, I didn't realize you were still in here." I said and slammed the door.

"You can come in. I'm done." Ethan said opening the door.

I finished and went downstairs.

"Let's go. We're gonna be late." Ethan said grabbing the house key and walking out the door.

"Ok, so I have Algebra first, then Life Science, then World History, then I have lunch, then I go home. Let me see your schedule. Ok, you have the same as me." I said in the car.

_

"So since you've only been here a week, I have to warn you. There's the school group of popular girls. The most popular is Maria. She likes all the cute boys. She will probably hit on you." I said smiling.

"Are you saying that I'm cute?" Ethan asked.

"No. Maybe. But speak of the devil, here comes Maria." Bryleigh said. He smile soon faded into a disgusted look.

"Well Hey there. I'm Maria. And who are you?" Maria said looking at Ethan.

"I'm Ethan. Anyways I got to go." Ethan grabbed my hand and we walked to Algebra.

_

We sit down at lunch and it's just the 4 of us.

"Here comes Maria." Noor says rolling her eyes.