Chapter 1: His son

"Dad I'm 17 years old. I don't need anyone to protect me." I said walking behind my dad.

"Baby, I love you, and all I want is for you to be protected. I really need you to trust me on this." He said turning around.

"I'm gonna go up to my room and change." I said heading up the stairs

"They'll be here in a half hour."
He said as I shut my door.

I put earphones in and look in my closet.
I start singing and dancing. I take my shirt off, and I'm about to get on a different one, when someone walks in. I turn around and see a boy standing in my doorway. I quickly go to my closet and put my shirt on.

"Sorry." He shuts the door.

I get my shirt on and open the door.

"Sorry, I didn't mean to barge in, your dad said to come upstairs and find you."

"It's ok. I'm Bryleigh! You are?" I said staring at his beautiful eyes.

"I'm Ethan. Ethan Dolan." He said and stared back.

"I'm not trying to be rude or anything, but why are you here?" I say looking at his amazing jawline.

"Oh, I'm your protector." Her says scratching the back of his neck.

We went downstairs and saw the dads talking.

"This must be your daughter."
Mr. Dolan said reaching out his hand.

"I'm Bryleigh." I said shaking his hand.

"I assume you two have met?" My dad says looking at us.

"Oh we met. We sure did." Ethan says looking at his dad.

Hope you like it. I'm going to post another chapter soon. I had fun writing this chapter!