It infuriated Peter. It infuriated him that James' hands had probably felt every inch of her body, but all he could do was hold her hand while no one was around and she was unconscious.

He raised his hand to caress her delicate features, savoring every moment and every touch because it was no exaggeration to say that was the first and last time he would experience having her all to himself. He ran his thumb across her lips, feeling like he had just made a huge mistake as every fiber of his being longed to feel her lips against his. He wasn't thinking, really. Overcome with emotion and driven by an uncharacteristic impulsive behavior, he leaned closer and crashed his lips against hers. Desperately trying to memorize the taste of her lips and how they felt against his.

"What the hell?!" Peter froze in plan, slowly looking up to see a fuming Ivy. "Have you ever heard of consent, you freak?!"

Peter tried to get ahold of her arms as she repeatedly hit him with a book she had been carrying. "Ivy, let me expla--"

"You pervert! You're kissing an unconscious girl, how sick is that?!"

"What are you even doing here?!" Peter spat angrily, his patience wearing thin, but not intimidating Ivy in the slightest.

"James sent me here! Oh, and you'll be lucky if I don't snitch on you, Pettigrew--"

"Do whatever you want! None of you understand! I love her and I will never, ever be able to have her. Do you know how that feels?" Peter allowed the tears to run freely down his cheeks, but even then, Ivy was not impressed.

"I have absolutely no sympathy for you, Peter. Zero. Nada." Ivy shook her head. "Now get out of he--" Marlene walked into the room at that precise moment, making Ivy groan annoyed. "Merlin, what a mess. The both of you, OUT!"

Marlene's eyes instantly filled with tears. "I just wanted to check on her."

"Well, she's fine. Now get the hell out of here before I drag you out myself, princess." Ivy glared at both of them as they made their way out, running into an amused Catherine who was walking in.

"What was that all about?" Catherine asked as she took a seat next to Alexis' bed.

"They won't leave the poor girl alone! You were right about Pettigrew fancying Lex, by the way," Ivy shook her head disappointed while Catherine looked rather pleased with herself. "They both know she has a boyfriend! Well... sort of."

"What happened with 'making James pay'?" Catherine arched an eyebrow, a teasing smile adorning her lips.

"Well... Turns out he's actually the best option of the lot."

"Or the Marauders are starting to grow on you."

"Shut it."

Alexis pranced into the Great Hall with a smile on her face like it was nobody's business. Like she hadn't spend the last week in the Hospital Wing after risking her life to stop her brother for the second time. Everyone stopped to stare at her, but it just so happened that the four boys she had her eyes set on were too preoccupied murmuring amongst themselves to acknowledge her presence.

"Fine day, Monday, isn't it? Now will you stop whispering around like a bunch of gossip queens?" She neared the Gryffindor table with a cheeky smile, laughing at the boys' bewildered expressions when they saw her. Sirius and Peter were the first to engulf her in a hug, while James and Remus had to step over the table to reach her side and finally join the group hug.

"We didn't know you'd be out today." Sirius held on to her for dear life, even after everyone else has already let go.

"Sirius, let go of the poor girl." James chuckled, but once Sirius stepped aside, it was his turn to wrap his arms around her tightly. Alexis sighed content with her face pressed against his chest due to the height difference. She smiled dreamily when she heard his heartbeat, which was just as fast as hers. Everything, from his smell to his touch, felt like home. She blushed when James looked down at her with a smirk, only then realizing she had her arms wrapped tightly around his torso.