We will find out

Zacznij od początku

"Which pictures?" P'Din asks again.

"The Sailor Senshi pictures." Rome sighs

"Ohh yes those pictures." P'In smiles. "I sent them to the angels."

"How they hell did you get them?" I ask

"My senior from my department took them. He saw me with Maprang and recognised her, he sent them to me." P'In grins.

He gives me a look but says nothing more, P'New joins us, they tell him about the pictures, but P'In already shared them with all and P'New sent them to P'Sing.

"I hate you p." I glare at P'New.

"I'm sorry Yo." he laughs. "I did try to stop them, but they didn't listen."

"Stop what p?" Rome asks.

"You didn't tell them?" P'New asks

"Tell us what?!!" I yell.

"It's not bad bitch Yo." Monty smiles. Oh shit.

"We thought it fair to send them to important people." Elephant says.

"Who?" I ask sacred of the smiles.

"Just the significant others of the Sailor Senshi." Monty smiles.

Significant others...oh shit, P'Pha... P'New's patting my shoulder...

"Did you send mine to P'Bright?" Rome yells before I can say anything.

"Of course, E'Rome." Crow says.

"He's been going on about that night already! if he sees those picture he's going to get hyper and try to make me wear the outfit and tr....." Rome's yells then stops, his face going red.

There is roaring laughter, Rome hides his face in his crossed arms on the table, I pat his shoulder. He looks at me, I nod yes, he said it out loud, he hides his face again.

It takes a while for them all to calm down. Then they start telling Rome how cute he is, and awing when he tries hitting them.

"What's your news P'In?" I ask

Rome looks grateful.

"P'Lee has offered me a job!" He tells us. "I was surprised but after talking to me and seeing what I can do, he said I'd be a good asset."

Everyone congratulates him, he's really excited. He starts at the end of the month, a few days a week, in the evening and weekend now and after he gets his degree, full time.

Everyone orders drinks I just have juice, I tell them about the new guy, there all interested.

"You know him properly Yo?" P'In asks.

"He's in my department but not really."

"Rome's studied with him." Monty says.

P'In asks full name and details, he seems curious.

"I'm just going to do a quick check Yo." P'In says before I ask. "Just to be safe."

"Guys I.." I start.

"Were not going out of our way E'Yo."

"This is fun for us." Monty ads.

"I was actually thinking, since we met Yo and you guys." P'Yut ads. "It's been fun."

They all agree, they all raise a glass to me. I throw the small snacks at them embarrassed.

"Maybe we should all chip in and get P'Bright a tuxedo mask outfit." P'Yut says after a few drinks.

"P, that's not the matching couple." Monty shakes his head

"Who is then? I was sure there's someone named that in there."

"It's for Sailor Moon." Elephant ads, all the angels smirk.

"Let's buy it for Pha then."

"Shut it all of you." I yell

"Aunty already did and sent it to P'Pha." Rome gasps putting his hand over his mouth and looking at me shocked.

There all looking at me, mouths hanging open, before there all roaring with laughter...again. Dam you all!!

My ears are burning I'm sure my face is red, Rome's chanting I'm sorry next to me. They all love Ming's mother now; my angels want her autograph next time they see her. You bastards!

"We know you tried kinky stuff E'Yo but cosplay as well." Monty starts....

"You look the innocent type but behind closed doors your something else."

"Yo, this is an interesting hobby."

"What kinky stuff?"

"I know a few other great outfi..."

"You finish that crow I will end you." I yell.

But they all keep laughing, discussing cosplay and kinky ideas. P'New and Rome are patting my shoulders, I drink more juice.

We all get up ready to go, when Rome gets a text, he's blushing as he reads it.

"Rome?" a new voice interrupts us.

A guy a little older then us walks over from his group.

"It is you." He smiles. "I thought you were in California, when did you get back? Are you visiting?"

"No, mums still there I'm studying here." Rome replays.

"No way! You should have told us. Where are you staying?"

"Dorms."

"That's great we should catch up." He smiles, his friends call him.

He grabs Rome's phone from his hand, and calls his own, before saying bye and running off.

He seems nice, clean cut, lively with friends, but I'm not the only one who noticed Rome's gone pale, his hand is shaking.