Chapter 23: His Sister, A Cheeky Person

Hi...
------------------

HANA'S POV

Fast forwarding to right now. 'It won't be fun to find out the truth right away.' Is normally what I would do so let's keep it that way.

Knowing that Kawahara-kun watching me, I packed my items inside my school bag and began walking out from the class.

I opened my phone and began looking at my group chat while walking towards the gym. Looking that there isn't any update from other girls especially Aya-chan who usually keep updates with the others members, my eyes flicker a bit from boredom.

'Well, it isn't easy catching up with people who is two years older than you...' I thought to myself

I used my phone screens to reflect the scene behinds me carefully, to see Kawahara-kun kept a close tab on my.

My lips tucked a small smile as I saw the scene. Avoiding from being awkwardly suspicious, I slip my phone back to my skirt pockets.

I continued my walking to the gym while humming an English song.

KAWAHARA'S POV

Everything is according to Riko's -senpai plans. Hana-san is walking to the gym while humming a song of some sort.

I was so busy of avoiding being caught by Hana-san until I failed decipher what she was singing.

While watching her closely, I began to notice stuff around her. Hana-san never look or at least spare a glance on her surrounding. Her demeanor shows that even without using her eyes to see, she can easily absorbed what surrounds her.

Considering she was a late transfer student, she caught the eyes of some student but she never pay any mind on them.

'It feels that she always in her own world and not letting anyone in...' I silently wished that my thoughts was wrong.

She looks so kind and generous towards others. She may appear to be outgoing and always 'my pace' type of person, but she doesn't seem one to me. Well, I haven't know her that long. I can't judge her blindly, can I?

I sighed at my own thoughts...

"Huh, Kawahara-kun? " A voice spoken to me

I look forward on my trail and saw Hana-san right in front of me. I immediately know, I dug my own grave.

HANA'S POV

As I continued my walking, I heard Kawahara-kun sighed. I turn around and walked towards him.

"Huh, Kawahara-kun? " I looked at him

He raised his head to look forward and turn pale as he saw I was standing in front of him. I titled my head and started talking.

"I didn't notice you were behind me, Kawahara-kun. I wouldn't have noticed if I didn't heard you sighing earlier. Did something goes wrong?" Carefully choosing my words before talking were the action that I took to avoid his suspicion.

Upon hearing my statement, Kawahara's-kun face colour return to normal and he seems glad that I wasn't suspicious about him.

"Oh, nothing actually. I wasn't really bothered by anything." Kawahara-kun replied while scratching back of his head.

Feeling that I have don't need to press any further, I looked at the end of the hallways and saw a wooden sliding door in the end of it. I returned back to Kawahara-kun.

"Considering that we both met here by accident, why don't we went into the gym together?" I proposed the idea towards Kawahara-kun.

"I agree" Kawahara-kun replied while nodded at me.

I smiled at him and walked beside him to the gym...

---------------