Aoi Daichi & Midori Sayaka (1): His Sister, Little Ace & Miko

I wrote this part after I finished the last part. I was thinking a lot and finally came to the final decision.

Though,I need my editor, Noririn to fix my grammar...

Notes: You guys are probably wondering why there is about two person in this chapter. It was because it's pretty short. And I wanted to make the story progress a bit faster...

(P.S.: I forgot what 'Miko' means. But I am sure it means 'priestess'. If not, then... tell me... )
---------------------------------

DAICHI POV

*kriiinggg!!*

"Stupid clock!!" I threw my alarm clock across the room

"Ugh! My head's spinning..." I walked towards the bathroom to take a shower.

Today is the day that we all go to separate schools. I will be going to Yosen since Akari ordered us to. Hana probably doesn't know about Akari ordering us since Akari told us not to tell Hana.

"What time is it now?" I glanced at my phone

I brought my phone to the bathroom and put it next to the mirror. Now it is 6:30 a.m. , particularly I had a lot of time since school starts at 7:45 .

After a few minutes, I walked out from the bathroom and wore my school uniform. I was yawning a lot while wearing my uniform.

"Why did I stay up till three? Ugh! That's what I get when I watched too many videos..." I finished wearing my uniform and walked downstairs

"Good Morning, Sleepyhead..." My brother greeted me

I have a brother named Aoi Ren. His name is shorter than mine. Since our parents divorced, I've been living with my brother. My brother takes care of the house while I just sit back like a boss.

"Mornin'..." I answered lazily

"What do you want for breakfast? " He asked me

"Anythin'..." I checked my phone

My brother continued cooking while I was busy chatting with my friends...

•×•×•×•×•×•×•×

SAYAKA POV

*beep*beep*

"Hnn?" I rubbed my eyes

I stopped my alarm clock. Apparently, right now is three in the morning...

"Why is today Wednesday? I don't want to go do the ritual... " I groaned

"Sayaka!! Ritual will be starting at five! Wake up, dear!!" My mother called me from downstairs

"I'm awake!!" I shouted back

I got up from my bed and took a nice, relaxing bath. I heard a noise outside my bathroom.

"I'm putting the ritual cloth outside, okay?" My mother knocked the bathroom door

"Okay..." I replied lazily

Midori's family owns a shrine. And I am the only descendant of this family. Midori's family have lasted over hundreds of years so we have to respect our ancestors. Since I am the only child, I have to do the ritual by myself.

But I have to change my appearance. I cannot let my hair (green) like this during the ritual. So I have to wear a wig and I have to wear contact lens... for some reason...

(A/N: The picture that I put, is Sayaka-san with the ritual clothes...)

"I guess this enough..." I stepped out from the tub and walked outside

I looked at my ritual clothes. One had blue on it while the other had red on it. I chose red because the cloth was soft and it was easy to move around with it.

I immediately changed since wearing contacts and a wig takes a long time for me. When I finished, I walked slowly downstairs. Seeing my mother and some of the servantd, I quickly bowed...

"Good Morning, Mother..." I bowed

"Good morning, Sayaka. The ritual will be starting in an hour. What would you do?" My mother asked

"I will go and meditate. Please call me ten minutes before the ritual..." I bowed

"Okay. Servants, since five people are here, three will help Sayaka meditate. Two will help me prepare for the ritual..." My mother ordered

"Understood..." The five servants replied

"Well, please excuse me, mother..." I bowed and walked away

I walked with the three servants behind me. I reached the meditating room and sat in the middle of the room. As I sat down, I noticed that the servants were right outside the door.

"One of you, please close the door..." I asked them

"As you wish, mistress... " One of the three closed the door

"Please do not talk during my meditation..." I said

"Understood... " The servants replied

I closed my eyes and started meditating...

----------------------------

Hey guys!! It's been a crazy month but I just wanted to write as many chapters as I can. Well, I don't have much to say. But I hope you guys have a nice day...

And I will see you...
In the next chapter...
BuhBye!!

Edited by Sarafina_13

25.07.2015

Hey guys, I have edit this chapter by myself. I hope you  guys feel comfortable with this update...= ̄ω ̄=...