Talk With KNB Characters (Parte 1)

-----------------------------------------

Author: Hi guys! I am the author of 'Kuroko and his sister'. Today we are going to talk with Seirin Coach and GoM Captain... Riko Aida-San and Akashi Seijirou-san. Give them around of applause

Audience (Readers) give a round of applause...

Riko Aida: Are we in right now?

Author: Yes, please come in...

Akashi Seijirou: I hope this will be fun...

Author: Maybe~

Riko Aida: Actually, why you having this session? It will best that you write other chapter than doing this ...

Author: Well, I am writting other chapter at the same time I make this...

Akashi Seijirou: Won't you have trouble for that?

Author: I have problems, but it is for my lovely readers out there.

Akashi Seijirou: Keep up good work, author...

Author:Thank you, now back to KnB, what is your expression when you know that Kuroko has little sister?

Riko Aida: At first I was like 'What the hell?!'. And the second time I saw her is at the gym in the last chapter. She looks like being loved by all...

Author: Oh~ How about you, Akashi-san?

Akashi Seijirou: At first, I also curious about her. But at a same time, I think she also a beautiful girl at the same time...

Author: Hmm~ is that so?

Riko Aida: How about you?, Author?

Author: Well, I know her as OC. But my own feeling as a reader also make me looks like she is so cool in fact that she are... you know, different...

Akashi Seijirou: You have three books to update right? How you settle your time?

Author: Actually, there is two books right now. One is 'Kuroko and His Sister' and one from other anime KHR
and the title is 'The 11th Vongola boss'. The third book is onhold for... maybe months. I had trouble to search for information for the third book.

Riko Aida: So actually, your search for information first before you write? That is smart...

Author: Actually, most of the author search for informations for characters. I think it is normal to know about your OC and other character...

Akashi Seijirou: Well, that why you know lots of us, Huh?

Author: Teehee, now is my turn to ask. Is it tiring to control your boys? And for Akashi-san, how actually your life as you bring scissors everyday?

(Author: Don't kill me!!")

Riko Aida: Well, if they behave, they don't need to be punish. But if they don't behave, their training will be triple... *smirk*

Author: Seirin!! RUN!! . *cough* your turn, Akashi-san

Akashi Seijirou: It went great since their is no (dumb) woman fawning over me...

Author: *gulp*

(Author: There is no way I am telling him that I am a fan of his ...)

Akashi Seijirou: Is that so? Then thank you, author... *smirk*

Author: Did you just-?!

Akashi Seijirou: Maybe...

(Author: I can't believe it! He reads my mind!!)

Riko Aida: Put that matter aside, Did you like any of the character? Besides, Akashi-kun...

Author: Well, I am fan of Kuroko Tetsuya. Usually when Kuroko made his shots or his innocent face with Nigou, I was like 'Awesome!!' or 'Cute!!'...

Kuroko Tetsuya: -Suddenly pop out from nowhere- . Thank you, Author-san. That was nice of you...

All audience (except Akashi) shocked...

Author: Since when you are here, Kuroko-san?!

Kuroko Tetsuya: Since the beginning of the slot...

Audiences still in awe...

Author: Let me get an air for few minutes (maybe hours) ... Stay Tune Guys...

------------------------------------------

25.07.2015

Hey guys, I have edit this chapter by myself. I hope you  guys feel comfortable with this update...= ̄ω ̄=...