Part 7

Im so sorry I've been gone for so long. Hopefully, i'll be updating more soon!

Third Person POV

Aspen awoke just outside of Pans camp, her head hanging low

Aspen awoke just outside of Pans camp, her head hanging low. The moment she came to, she gasped,  struggling against the ropes that kept her tied to the tree. She was beginning to worry that Pan had just left her out here to die or be attacked by a wild animal until she heard that smooth, sly British voice she could hardly stand. 

"Morning, princess." Pan, who had been sitting on the ground, said, crossing his arms after he stood up. He had so much planned, but in order to get what he wanted, he had to get Henry to love him and Aspen to at least tolerate him. Considering how terrible he had been, that wasn't going to be easy. 

"Why am I tied up?" Aspen asked with a groan, her head pounding. Pan chuckled, waving his hand and the ropes around her disappeared. She stumbled forward, struggling to keep her eyes open. 

"Come on. I've got something I want you to see." He said, starting to walk off into the forest. Aspen followed him, but kept stumbling. Pan could hear her hobbling around, her feet dragging against the ground. In annoyance, Pan turned around, furrowing his eyebrows. 

"Come on." He repeated, but this time extended his hand to help her. Aspen, as skeptical as she was of him,  knew she couldn't go without help. Perhaps that dreamshade had a bigger, longer lasting affect on her than her had thought. However, it was completely expected for her to be weak. She had an entire jar of the most dangerous poison in all the realms poured on her open wound. 

Reluctantly, Aspen held onto Pans hand, allowing him to wrap one of his arms around her to support her. This was not romantic in anyway. Aspen hated him and Pan was leading her somewhere in hopes to break her spirit even more. He was cruel...far too cruel to be redeemed. 

"Where are we going?" Aspen asked weakly, only getting a smirk in return from Pan. 

"I want to show you something. Now, stop asking questions. We'll get there when we get there." Pan responded sharply. The small girl inside his tight  grip frowned, but didn't utter another word for the rest of the walk. 

Once the two of them reached the camp, Pan whistled a certain tune, getting the attention of one of the lost boys. He slowly made his way over to Pan and Aspen, sending both of them a small glare. On his cheek was a gash just as long and as deep as the one Aspen previously had on her hand. 

"Why would you do this to your own lost boy?" Aspen asked Pan in confusion, examining the cut on the boy's cheek. 

"Oh, love, I didn't do this. Devin..." Pan said, the nickname making her cringe, however, she only turned her attention back to the lost boy he addressed. 

"Pan didn't cut me...Henry did. He's one of us now..."

---------------

Aspen was stomping away from Pan as fast as she could possibly go, her arms crossed over her head. He let her throw her little tantrum over her brother, but followed her wherever she went. He wasn't foolish enough to let her wander off with her family so close. 

"You can't really be this upset. You should have known it would happen at some point. Henry likes it here." Pan said. The boy king spoke as if nothing was wrong. He spoke as if he wasn't preparing to ruin and end lives of the people the girl before him loved the most. Aspen came to an abrupt stop, spinning around to face the demon. 

"You know exactly what you're doing! You have wormed your way into Henrys head, made him think that you care about him when in reality, you just want to hurt him!" Aspen exclaimed. With a smirk ghosting his lips, Pan stepped closer to her, looking down on her condescendingly. 

"Reality, Aspen...? The only reality on NeverLand is the one I give you. You should know that by now. You may think you're doing whats best for you, but really..." He said, his voice getting lower and lower as he walked closer and closer. 

"You're just a pawn in my game. Seldom will you ever be anything else..." He whispered with a mad grin, their eyes locking momentarily.

Aspen opened her mouth, about to fire back at him when she lost her breath. She gasped for air for a moment, her vision slowly becoming blurry. Pan's eyebrows furrowed as he watched her. For once, Peter Pan didn't know what was happening. He knew one thing...He needed her. She was vital for his plans, yet now, he feared he was loosing her.

"Aspen...?" He asked in confusion, looking at his arm as she clutched onto it for dear life. In that moment, she began to fall, making Pans mind flood with worry. He couldn't care less about her as a person, but as his pawn, he wouldn't loose her. 

Pan quickly caught her, watching as she started to cough. All color fled from her cheeks, her eye lids growing heavy until finally, they shut. 

"Aspen...Aspen!" He yelled, trying to shake her awake. Pan looked around him, noticing how the plants were loosing color, shriveling up. The island was dying...Aspen was dying...which meant so was he...

A/N:

Hey guys! It's been a long time since I have updated this book and I'm so so sorry. Life took over, ya know? I really hope you enjoyed this chapter! What do you think will happen next? Do you think Pan and Aspen will live? What do you think is making Aspen sick?

Let me know in the comments! 

Also, thank you to the lovely diannawarlde here on wattpad for the ideas for this chapter! I appreciate it! If anyone ever has ideas or feedback, please do let me know! 

And one last announcement! If you read my imagines book (on my profile. you should check it out) You'll know that I posted a new imagine this morning! I may turn it into a new book! So please read it and let me know!

COMMENT AND VOTE!