That Summer... intro

Hey guys!

So i wanted to try and write a summer romance book, and this is what ive come up with. Let me know if you guys like this little preview and ill go ahead and start writing chapter one!!

****

"stop it Nathen, i mean it!!" i playfully said, trying to get away from his iron grip.

"No i think im enjoying this too much, Lily" he said smiling his trademark smile that drew me in. When he said my name, my heart started beating faster, well faster than when it was getting tickled. Ugh i needed a way to make him stop tickling me my lungs were starting to burn i was laughing so hard, so i made a quick plan.

I stretched my back as far as it could go, to reach his mouth, and placed my lips on his. His hands immediatly stop tickling me to reach up and try to move my head to deepen the kiss.Haha he's such a guy, but i could feel myself get lost in the kiss. Before either of us lost control I jumped off of him and raced off into the Ponte Verde waves, him hot on my trail.

I remember the time that i resented Ponte Verde for taking my Minnisota away from me. All i can think about now is that Minnisota didnt give me Nathen.

Ponte Verde is a little town in flordia that My family and I was moving to next year. We came down this summer to purchase our home and get everything sent down and settled in. I was so depressed at the time, leaving all your friends is hard. When i went to a little ice cream shop to try and cheer up, I got a little more than i bargined for.

I got Nathen

****

So tell me if you think that this would be a good story to write and if Lily and Nathen would be a cute summer couple :)

thanks!!